Chapter Twenty-five

Days passed, and soon it was already Monday. Harry couldn't contain his excitement, this was a whole new thing for him. He could feel the excitement in his veins, rushing through him.

And he couldn't wait to see what he has to do next in the studio.

Harry got down from the staircase, and noticed that he was all alone in his flat.

Zayn and Liam must've left earlier this morning, Harry thought.

He went to his kitchen, and decided to make brunch for himself. He got out some leftover pasta that he had just the other day, and heated it inside the microwave.

While the pasta was being heated, Harry couldn't help but think that he actually got to meet Taylor, let alone to be friends with her.
It was just all too bizarre for Harry.

Never in his wildest dreams would he thought to meet
Taylor again. But everything happens for a reason, right?

The alarm of the microwave disturbed Harry's thoughts. He opened the microwave, and saw the pasta was steamy and hot.

He placed the pasta on the table and grabbed a fork from the counter, and started eating.

After eating his pasta, he cleaned everything up and he decided he was ready to go.

While wiping his hands with a cloth, he looked outside and noticed it was a bit windy for a hot summer air. Harry went to his drawer, where he places all
his jackets, sweaters and scarfs.

He opened the drawer, and found some worn out sweaters that he used to wear in high school, a jacket that he thought he lost in the park, but most importantly he found something that he never thought he had.

It was a red scarf, that he knew where it belonged to.

This was Taylor's scarf, then he suddenly remembered why he had her scarf in his drawer.

They were having a movie night together, and it was a bit chilly. Luckily, Taylor bought her scarf with her.

They snuggled up with the scarf wrapping around their bodies, keeping them warm enough from the chilly wind.

She must've left her scarf before she left, Harry thought.

He held the scarf in his hand, remembering the night they shared.

This is one of the nights Harry won't forget,it was a night to remember.

While holding the scarf in his hands, he thought that he should return this to Taylor. As much as he wanted to keep it, he thought that it was the right thing to do.

But for now, Harry decided to use this for a moment. It wouldn't hurt if he used her scarf for a minute, right?

He closed the drawer and wrapped the scarf around his neck.

Even though this scarf was from months ago, it still has her scent of vanilla and cherries.

It was an intoxicating scent, but Harry liked it.

As he walked on the sidewalk, a rhythm in his mind was whirling inside his head.

Grace never spoke to him what they were going to do inside the studio.
She didn't spoke to him what he was going to record.
But he already had a rhythm in his mind and lyrics, already prepared.

The cool gush of wind, hits his face which made him shiver.

While walking down the streets with his skinny jeans, one billboard caught his attention.
The billboard was attached on top of the building, so everyone can see.
Taylor could be seen in the billboard, sitting on what seems like a wooden bench with her hands crossed.