Chapter Twenty-Nine

Please read Author's note below.

He caressed her cheek, as he remembered how wonderful it was to feel her lips again.

Taylor couldn't believe this was happening, her lips was exploring with Harry's. The kiss was bittersweet, but frankly Taylor knew that this was wrong.

She placed a Hans on Harry's chest, and gently pushed him away.
Harry had his brow raised, as her lips pulled away from his.

"I thought you said you wouldn't pull away." Harry whispered, getting a little closer to Taylor.

"I know, but Harry this is wrong." Taylor sighed, and looked away from Harry.

Harry took her warm hands in his, which cause Taylor to look.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked with his hoarse voice.

"Can't you see Harry? All of this is wrong. The lunch date, the kiss, everything is wrong." Taylor said, and looked into Harry's green eyes.

"What's wrong with that?" Harry asked, not getting to the full point.

"Harry, we're past lovers. We're not suppose to do this. We're just exes." Taylor explained.

"Can't exes fall for each other again?" Harry asked, starting to have tears welled up in his eyes.

"Harry, we've both moved on. Don't you want to start a new chapter in life? Don't you want to find a new lover?" Taylor asked gently.

"What if I haven't moved on? What if I don't want a new chapter in life? What if I already found my lover?" Harry asked, and placed his finger on her chin, making Taylor look directly in his eyes.

"Why don't you go to your New lover?" Taylor mumbled.

"Because, Im already talking to her." Harry replied.

"No, Harry. I'm not your new lover. I'm your past. Why can't you move on?" Taylor asked, and gently pushed Harry's finger away from her chin.

"Because, I've realized that I can't move on without you." Harry said, finally admitting the truth.

"Then why did you even let me go?" Taylor asked the question that's also been bothering her for the past months since they've broken up.

"It was a mistake, a mistake that I truly regret. I was too full of myself, I was too curious. I was too curious, that I didn't realize how much you've meant the world to me." Harry said, that a small tear escaped from his green eyes.

Taylor chose not to respond, she didn't know what to do.
She didn't know if she should believe in Harry, she didn't want her trust to be wasted again, and she didn't want herself to be broken again.

"Taylor, please. Give me a chance, give us one more chance. If we loved again, I swear I'll love you right."Harry pleaded.

"Harry, it's just.." Taylor trailed off, already hesitating on what she was about to say.

"What? It's just what?" Harry asked.

"It's just, I'm scared. I'm scared that my trust will be wasted again, I'm scared that I'll be broken." Taylor admitted, and also a tear fell down from her eyes, falling down on her cheek.

She was scared, she was traumatized on what happened. She was scared to give him her trust, since she already gave all her trust to him, but it just got wasted.

She was scared to fall again, because in the back of her mind was a scene that Harry will leave her alone in the dark just like what happened on that day.