Chapter Eight

Taylor woke up as she felt someone shaking her.

"Tay, wake up. It's nine in the morning."
Selena said while shaking Taylor.

Taylor got up from the floor and she felt a throbbing headache.
It's definitely a hangover.

"Tay, are you alright?" Selena asked.

"Just a little headache." Taylor said as she sat down on the couch.

"I'll get you some aspirin." Selena said as she left Taylor to get some medicine.

This is why Taylor doesn't drink.
When you overdose yourself with too much alcohol, there will always be a consequence.

Selena got back with some aspirin and a glass of water.

"Thanks." Taylor said as she too the aspirin and water.

After drinking, Taylor felt much more relieved.

"Tay, you should get dressed."

"Why?" Taylor asked as she furrowed her brows. She didn't know what's the special occasion.

"Grace just texted me a while ago. She said you should meet her at the café down the street at ten o'clock."

Taylor checked the clock, and it says 9:13. She still had some time left to get ready.

"Thanks, I'll take a shower." Taylor said as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

━━

 Another day, another alone in the house. Harry sighed, he was bored and alone.

Then Harry decided to have a walk, it should brighten up his spirit.

Harry changed his clothes, and wore a simple white T-shirt with some pants.
With that, he was off to go for a walk.

As Taylor stepped out from the shower, she saw Selena going through her closet.

"Sel, thanks for the help, but I can pick my own clothes."

"Sure, and then you'll pick a baggy shirt and pants. Tay, you should know how to dress up. And I'm here to help you."

"Why? There's nothing important to be fancy. I'll just meet Grace in the café."

"She said you'll be talking about your music. So it's important."

"Fine." Taylor finally gave in, sometimes Selena can really pursue you. She won't stop bugging you until you agree.

Selena scanned Taylor's wardrobe, until she found the perfect outfit.

She got a long sleeve and a skirt.

Taylor raised a brow, at Selena for the choice of outfit.

"Sel, Don't you think that's too short?" Taylor said as she eyed the skirt.
It wasn't bad, it's just that Taylor prefers  pants than skirts.

"Well, why is this in your closet if you don't want it?"

"I just bought that for a party."

Selena returned the outfit, and checked evsingle clothes that Taylor has.

"Sel, why don't I just wear a T-shirt and some pants." Taylor suggested.

Selena shook her head, Taylor rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed.

After some searching, Selena pulled another outfit.

It was a black top with some black and white checkered shorts.

"You've got to be kidding me, Sel. The outfit that you choose becomes shorter and shorter." Taylor said as she looked at the outfit.

"You're so picky. Just wear this will you?"

Taylor hesitated for a moment, looking at the outfit was very revealing.
It wasn't showing some cleavage, but Taylor wasn't used into dressing into short clothes.

"Fine." Taylor said as she took the outfit from Selena and got dressed.

After dressing and putting some makeup on, she was ready to go.

"I'll see you later." Taylor said as she unlocked the door.

"Good luck." Selena said, and Taylor left the apartment.

While walking, Taylor could see shops filled with customers.
She could also see restaurants filling the atmosphere with there delicious aroma.

After some walking, Taylor finally reached the café. She entered, and she was greeted by the smell of coffee and the cold air gushing out of the air conditioner.

She spotted Grace with a man sitting beside her in the corner.

Taylor approached them with a smile on her face, and Grace stood up and hugged her.

"Am I late?" Taylor asked and she pulled away from the hug.

"No, actually you're just in time." Grace said.

"Taylor, meet Charlie Roberts. He'll be helping us to produce your music." Grace said as she gestured to the man sitting beside her a while ago.

Charlie stood up and shook Taylor's hand.

"Nice to meet you. I heard amazing things about you." Charlie said as he gave Taylor a warm smile.

"Nice too meet you to." Taylor said.

"Taylor, why don't you sit down. I'll order us some drinks." Grace said.

Taylor followed her instructions, and she sat across from Charlie.

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the restroom." Charlie said and Taylor nodded.

Once Charlie left, Taylor looked around the café. It has some picture frames hanging on the wall. And fairy lights hanging on every corner.
Taylor asked herself why she didn't visit this place that often, it was truly amazing.

Harry walked through the busy streets, he didn't know where he was going but he didn't mind.

As Harry was walking through the streets, until he stopped right infront of a café.

Just from outside, Harry could smell the coffee aroma which was mouth watering.
Harry wasn't hungry, but he decided to stop by and get some coffee.

Harry entered the coffee shop, and the aroma became stronger.

Harry waited in line, and he observed the place.

It was simple but classy. It has some picture frames hanging on the wall, and fairy lights hanging from every corner.

While he was observing the place, he spotted a blue eyed wonder, sitting by herself. And Harry knew who the blue eyed wonder was.
She couldn't be who Harry was thinking.
But it's true, she is the one.
She's the one who Harry was dreaming of.          
And She was the one that got away.                    
••

(This chapter is unedited. )

Hope you like the new chapter!

And Merry Early Christmas. ♥