Chapter One

Harry sighed as he slumped on his couch. All the thoughts and questions were rumbling inside his head.

He had been thinking about the idea and he kept it for himself, but now he felt like he needed some company and someone to give him advice.

So thats why he called his friends over to come at his house and bring some drinks.

Harry suddenly heard the doorbell rang. Harry stood up and went to open the door. His friends were standing there, with a crater full of beer inside it. Harry welcomed them warmly and gestured them to go inside.

Once they were in, Harry closed the door and followed them in the kitchen, where they were opening beer bottles. Harry sat down at the table between Niall and Louis. And Liam handed him a bottle of beer.

"Thank you guys for coming. I really needed this." Harry said, as he took a sip from his beer.

"Do you mind telling us what's going on with that pretty little mind of yours?" Zayn asked as he took a bottle of beer from the crater.

Harry just sighed and shook his head and drank the rest of the beer.

"Oh come on mate, you invited us over and you're not even going to tell us whats on your mind? Come on Harry, spill it." Louis said.

Well, he does have a point. Why did Harry even invited them over if he's not going to tell them his idea?

"Well, I did have this idea thats been messing with my mind for the past week. And I know its going to sound stupid but hear me out for a second. . ."

Harry paused for a second to look at his friends before continuing his idea.

Harry took a deep breath and said,

"I just had this idea, and I wondered what would it be like to love other girls? How do they love like? How would it feel to be loved by them? Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor, but there's million of girls out there. And I wonder if Taylor is actually the one or maybe it's someone else." Harry finished his idea and he felt like his body went lighter now that he let out his idea.

His friends stared at him. After a minute, Louis finally spoke. "Wait, so you're wondering if Taylor is the girl for you or if it's somebody else Is that it?"

"Precisely." Harry said.

"So are you saying that you're breaking up with Taylor?" Niall asked. And Harry knew one of his friends would ask this.

"Well I don't know about that part yet. So that's why I called you guys here, so you can give me advice. So what do you guys think?"

"Harry if you really love her, you wouldn't do this, right?" Niall said proving his point.

"Harry is just finding the perfect girl. I mean, what if Taylor isn't the one? There's so many girls out there, and maybe one of them would be the one." Zayn said.

"And what if Taylor is actually the one?" Louis asked.

"I doubt it." Liam said shortly

"How can you say that, mate? For what I can see, Taylor gives all her love to Harry. And if you break up with her, I bet she'll be shattered into pieces." Niall said.

"So Harry have you made up your mind?" Louis asked the final question.

After some of his friends debating, Harry thought for a while.

After some thinking he finally said. . .

"I think I've made up my mind."