Chapter Twenty

Harry woke up to the sound of laughing and the smell of bacon and pancakes.

He got up from bed, and went to the kitchen to find Louis and Liam cooking breakfast.

"Morning, mate. Care to join us for breakfast?" Liam asked, and placed the last piece of pancake on the plate.

"Of course, I couldn't say no to pancakes and bacon." Harry chuckled and sat down on the table.

Louis and Liam sat down on the table as well, and ate their morning breakfast.

After eating and laughing with Louis and Liam, Harry was deep in thought.
He thought about that he should find a job today, since his bills and rent was due next week. And the problem is, he didn't know how to find a job.

"Mate, you alright?" Louis asked, as he noticed Harry being quiet all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I just need to find a job today." Harry sighed.

"Oh, which reminds me. I spoke to one of my friends, she said that they were looking for someone who has talent and a good looking face. And mate, I know you're a man with many talents." Louis said, and Harry brighten up a bit.
Maybe this was his chance to finally find a job, a job that would change his life.

"Sure, tell her that I would love to get the job." Harry said.

"But there is one problem mate." Louis trailed off, and Harry became more interested.

"Well, what is it?" Harry asked, hoping he could fix that problem.

"Well, the thing is you need to have a good voice." Louis said, and Harry still couldn't quite get it.

"And what does that mean?" Harry asked again.

"It's because you're going to be a singer, Harry."

━━

Taylor woke up with Olivia on top of her, and purring slightly.

She couldn't get rid of the interview she had with Ellen in her head. The tabloids were suspecting something, and created all of these random theories. Theories that the song might be satanic, and all random theories that Taylor couldn't explain.

But one Tabloid caught her eye yesterday, and it said that it was about a boy. And they were right at that point. All they need to do now, is to find his name.

Olivia woke up by Taylor's petting, and hopped off her.

Taylor doesn't have to do anything today, Grace called her and said everything was fine.

Taylor didn't know what to do today, she didn't feel like going out. All of the Paparazzi are waiting outside to capture a picture of her. All the flashes of the cameras, blinds her. She couldn't even go to a cafe anymore without being followed.
Her life changed, a lot.

Taylor sat up, and thought about what was she going to do today.
Until an idea sparked up in her head.

She thought maybe doing another song. She could write and think about the lyrics.

Taylor was finally happy with the idea, and got out of bed already feeling the blood rush through her veins. She felt excited.

She sat down on her desk and got her notebook filled with lyrics from the song Style.

Taylor flipped through the pages, and looked at the words that remind her of Harry.
Then she thought, it wouldn't hurt if she made another song about him, would it?