Chapter Sixteen

*4 months later*

Four months had already passed, and it was four months since Taylor went to work with Grace, it's also been four months since Taylor last saw Dom. It's also been four months since she last saw Harry.

Once in a while, Grace would call Taylor to update her music video. She would always say that they're still editing the video, and putting all the parts.

Taylor heard her phone ring, she got up from the couch and grabbed her phone from the table.
It was Grace, maybe this time she will bring something more than just an update.

"Taylor, I have some exciting news for you!" Grace said excitedly from the other line.

"Really? What is it?" Taylor asked.

"We're finally going to launch the music video!" Grace said, and even though Taylor couldn't see Grace, she could imagine Grace smiling from ear to ear.

"Thats Great! When?"

"Around two o'clock in the afternoon, we're making your own YouTube channel." Grace explained.

"That's great, but Grace what if no one views our music video, what if no one watches it."

"Nonsense, Of course someone will. We posted a reminder about you in our social media pages, so people can see. Just calm down, okay?" Grace said calmly.

"Okay, thank you. I wouldn't have done it without you guys."

"No problem, I gotta go I still have something to do. Stay tuned!" Grace said and hung up.

Taylor placed her phone on the coffee table, and sat back on the couch.
It was finally happening, it was only a few hours before the music video release.

Taylor dialed Selena's number to tell the good news.

"Hello?" Selena said from the other line.

"Sel, I have some good news." Taylor said, which she couldn't contain her excitement.

"What is it? Have you finally found a guy?" Selena joked.

"No, its not that. We're finally going to launch the music video."

"Really? When?" Selena asked, getting excited herself.

"Later, around two o'clock in the afternoon." Taylor informed.

"That's great, I'm so happy for you!" Selena congratulated.

"Thanks, well I just wanted to inform you. I'll see you around." Taylor bid goodbye and hung up after that.

She placed her phone on the table, and slumped on the couch.

Its been four months, time flies so fast. It's been four months since she last saw Harry. How was he doing? The last time Taylor saw him, he was with a model that could be his girlfriend. But why does Taylor care, anyway?
Probably, he was being in his happiest state in life. He probably forgotten about Taylor, and Taylor should forget him too, it's for the best.

But how can she forget him, when he was the one who inspired her song that will be releasing in a few hours.

━━

It was three minutes before two, and as Taylor was about to check YouTube she heard a knock on the door.

She got up, and opened the door. Selena was standing there, with a box of donuts and smiling happily.

"Sel, I didn't know you were coming home early." Taylor said.

"I had to, I mean I couldn't miss your release of your music video, can I?" Selena laughed.

Taylor chuckled, and let Selena in.
Selena placed the box of donuts, and went with Taylor on the couch.

Taylor continued searching her name in YouTube, and once she clicked search. The first channel that popped out was her.

"Tay, you've got a YouTube channel." Selena pointed out.

"Yeah, they made me one." Taylor said, and clicked on her channel.

She could see, she already had ten thousand subscribers and Taylor couldn't help but smile.

They also saw, there were people waiting for the video in the premier.

"Tay, you've got Two hundred thousand people waiting for the video. That's great." Selena beamed, and Taylor chuckled.

Taylor clicked on the video, and it says 'waiting for music video in one minute.'

"I can't believe this is happening." Selena commented.

"I know, everything is just surreal."

Then the video started loading, and Taylor could feel her heart racing and her palms getting sweaty.

The video suddenly went black, and they could hear a tune playing in the background. The video was finally starting.

In just fourteen seconds of the video, Selena interjected.

"Hey, is that the paper airplane necklace?" Selena asked, as she noticed Taylor holding a necklace in the scene.

"Yeah, it is." Taylor confirmed.

"I didn't know you guys shot the music video in the woods."

"We just went there, and did a few shots. Most of the video was filmed in the studio." Taylor explained.

They continued watching, and Selena would squeal because of Dom.

Once the video ended, Taylor was on the ground and Dom was fetching her.
Selena let out one last squeal, and Taylor laughed.

"Man, that was a pretty hot video." Selena said.

"Lets see the comments." Taylor said, and they scrolled through the comments section.

All of the comments were good and positive, much to Taylor's relief.

"This is going to be a hit, just watch." Selena concluded and got up from the couch.

"If you say so, and where are you going?" Taylor asked when Selena got up from the couch.

"In the kitchen, of course. Why did I even bought donuts, if we're not going to eat them?" Selena asked, and Taylor followed Selena in the kitchen to have a little celebration.

Little did Taylor know this will be one big hit music video.

Next chapter Will Be Harry's Reaction to the video, so stay tuned!

This gives me so much memories, I miss this video.
Anyways, hope you like the chapter!

x

[Chapter is unedited]