Chapter Seventeen

It's already been four months since Harry saw Taylor.

The June Mid-air was warm, as Harry went down to get some breakfast.

"Morning, mate." Louis greeted, and Harry was shocked that his friends were in his kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning, I didn't know you guys were coming." Harry said, and sat down next to Liam, who was drinking tea

"We were calling you, and you weren't answering. So we came here for ourselves." Zayn explained, and handed Harry a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." Harry muttered when Zayn passed him coffee.

"So Harry, how are you and Kendall?" Louis suddenly asked, as he set a plate of bacon and eggs for Harry.

"Why are you asking?" Harry asked confusedly.

"Well, she stormed out of the house before we came in. She looked worn out. What's going on with you guys?" Niall asked.

"It must be from our fight last night, we just had a little argument. Nothing new." Harry said casually, and continued eating.

"Harry, from the looks of it you guys aren't working out. I mean she's totally different for you. She's too much." Liam said.

"Yeah, mate. We've been noticing that you guys have been fighting in the last couple of months. I think it's time, mate." Louis nodded.

Harry just sighed, and stopped eating. He suddenly lost his appetite.

"Should I? I mean, I don't want to lose someone again. Maybe she's the one for me, I just have to be patient."

"Harry, no it's not. She's clearly not the one for you."

"Why are you guys so interested in our relationship?" Harry asked and he looked at them.

All of them looked at Harry quietly, and they looked at each other.

"Why? What's going on? What are you guys hiding?" Harry asked suspiciously.

Louis sighed, and finally spilled the beans.

"Mate, we saw Kendall at a bar leaving with a guy last night. We went to the bar, and saw her there. Mate, she's clearly cheating on you." Louis said with a sigh, and slumped back on his chair.

Harry felt betrayed, but at the same time relieved. He felt free all of a sudden, why was he even Happy that he got cheated on?

"Mate, you alright?" Liam asked, and looked at Harry.

"I'm alright, I guess she's not the one for me. I actually thought we had something special, I thought I could feel the same thing with her that I felt with Tay-" Harry stopped mid-sentence as he was about to say Her name.

"You know mate, I think it was a mistake that you let her go." Zayn said honestly.

"I know, I thought I could feel more love with someone else, but I guess not." Harry shrugged.

"But Harry, you can go out there and find someone better." Louis said.

"It's just not the same without her." Harry admitted.

"How is she anyway? I haven't heard from her since Harry broke up with her. How's she doing?" Liam asked, and looked at Niall.

"She's doing better than she ever was. In fact, she actually produces music. Which reminds me, I have to go and watch her music video." Niall said and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"She produces music? Since when?" Harry asked, who was awestruck. He never thought Taylor would make music.

"Yeah, she worked for it when you guys broke up. She just released the music video yesterday." Niall said, still looking at his phone.