Epilogue

3 years later. . .

"Thank you for everyone who came tonight! Have a lovely evening and goodnight!" The host exclaimed and as soon as he said that, the cameras stopped rolling and went off air.

Bright colorful confetti and streamers were scattered around the red carpeted floor. Taylor grasped all six billboard award trophies that she won for tonight. Grace was overwhelmed and ecstatic by her side while Charlie just left not too long ago since he had an important flight to catch.

A lot of of things have happened recently in Taylor's past three years. And one of those is, Niall moving away. At Christmas Eve, Niall told Taylor that he's moving back to Ireland with his parents. And that was also the night where Niall told her what he was truly feeling for her. And at that same night, they shared a kiss under the mistletoe. It all seems magical and came out from a fairytale, but unfortunately the next day he left and Taylor could still feel the touch of his warm hand on hers. Taylor wouldn't deny it, her story with Niall was left unfinished and it seems like she was still waiting for them to finish it together. But she hasn't seen Niall in months, and she's certain that he already has someone who will truly take care of him.

But nevertheless, Taylor couldn't be happier. She just released her debut album named '1989' last fall and it was doing well in the charts. She had a ton of interviews as well as performances this past month, and her tour is going to start later this month. She made friends in the music industry as well, and pictures of her can be seen in posters, banners, billboards and even in news outlets. She was the hottest and the talk of the town, and she was recently labeled as the 'new pop princess of the decade'. It seems like everything for Taylor is falling right into place and her life seems perfect.

But there was something missing.

Taylor wouldn't deny it, she knows something in her life is missing. Like a missing piece in a puzzle. Sure she has the money, fame and probably the will to do anything she wants to do. But of course, even all the riches and fame comes to her, that's not exactly what Taylor is looking for. And she knows what's missing, she definitely knows.

It's love.

Call her crazy or out of her mind, but it was true. Taylor knows it's true. Her twenty-two year old self might've laughed at her now since, before she thought she could live peacefully without someone loving or caring for her. But she was definitely wrong. Sure she had some flings and hook ups throughout the years, but none of them even lasted for two months.

Looking back, Taylor remembered the memories and the choices she made. And there was one decision where it stood out the most since it was a desicion where she somewhat regretted. Honestly, Taylor isn't really sure if she even regretted it. But she's still thinking about all the possibilities that she could've had when she didn't let him go.

Maybe she could've been the happiest woman on earth with Harry by her side and she could've been texting or calling him right now to ask him if he's alright and vice versa. Or maybe, if she accepted him and took him back maybe she could have her heart shattered all over again just like three years ago. Maybe she could've been crying and wasting her tears over the same man who broke her heart.

Needless to say, Taylor was torn in between the two. She thought what could be happening right now to her if she restarted her relationship with Harry. But one thing for sure is, she feels incomplete.

Speaking of Harry, he's been doing well in the music industry. He released his self titled debut album a few months ago, and he was even nominated for four or five categories and he won two of them. And he's actually in the event right now and he's somwhere inside the arena, although Taylor hasn't seen Harry nor saw a glimpse of him throughout the whole night. They still work in the same label company, although they don't meet each other that often as they expected. Taylor would often come in the studio every weekdays and he would come at the weekends or sometimes, he would come in the weekdays but it would be late in the afternoon which is the time that Taylor would leave.