Chapter Twenty-two

"His name is Harry."

Taylor couldn't believe what she heard from Grace. Was it possible enough that he was the same Harry Styles?

"Hello? Earth to Taylor?" Grace chuckled and Taylor snapped from her thoughts, and continued listening to Grace.

"Hey, Grace. So you told me that his name is Harry. Do you his last name?" Taylor asked with curiosity rushing up to her.

"I haven't checked his bio yet, but Tay I need to go. Charlie is calling. I'll call you later, okay?" Grace said.

Before Taylor could even mutter a reply, Grace hung up. 

Taylor rested her phone beside her, and sighed.

Could it be possible Grace was talking about Harry?

This couldn't be happening, Taylor had finally moved on and he just comes back in her life nonchalantly.

Her phone started ringing again, and Taylor checked the caller ID and saw it was Niall.

"Hey, Niall." Taylor greeted calmly.

"Morning, Did you had lunch yet?" Niall asked with his usual thick Irish accent.

"I did, I could tell that you've just woke up." Taylor chuckled slightly, and so did Niall.

"I did, mind if I stop by for a minute?" Niall asked

"Sure, I'll make lunch." Taylor said, and they both hung up on the phone.

Taylor got up from her couch, and went to the kitchen to see what she could make for Niall.

She finally decided to make Mac and cheese, she got a pot and boiled some water.

After a few minutes of cooking, Taylor could hear the door bell rang.

She wiped her hands on a clean cloth, and went to answer the door.

Taylor opened the door, to find Niall standing with a bouquet of roses and daises in his hand.

"Niall, come in." Taylor welcomed Niall warmly, and stepped aside to let him enter.

"By the way, these are for you." Niall said, and handed the flowers to Taylor and his cheeks reddened.

"You didn't had to." Taylor said, and accepted the flowers from Niall.

"It's the least I could do, I mean you are making me lunch." Niall said, and they both laughed.

Taylor placed the flowers on the coffee table, and they both went to the kitchen were a bowl of Mac and cheese was waiting for them.

"I made you Mac and cheese, I didn't know what you wanted." Taylor said, and sat across Niall.

"It's fine, Im actually craving some." Niall replied.

Niall settled down and grabbed the plate and fork from Taylor, and started eating.

"This is great, thanks." Niall said while eating.

"No problem." Taylor replied.

Taylor thought about what Grace said. She couldn't take her mind off what Grace told her.
She just wondered if that was the same Harry that she was thinking.

And what if it was the same Harry? How would she react? Deep down, Taylor has mixed feelings and deep down she knew there was a part of her that couldn't move on.

"What are you thinking?" Niall asked, which made Taylor snap from her thoughts.

"Nothing, I was just wondering.." Taylor trailed off.