Chapter Two

Harry went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

It was currently eight-forty in the morning, and he barely slept last night. He was thinking about what happened yesterday with his friends. He was thinking if this was the right thing.

Harry grabbed a bowl and the box of cereal from the marble counter top. And he pulled out a carton of milk from the fridge.

He poured the cereal and milk in the bowl, he sat down and started eating.

Harry was eating in silence. It was quiet. And he was giving himself a little prep talk.

Today is the day. I'm going to break up with her, and I'll be a free man. I'll find the answers to my questions. I can do this. I can-

Suddenly his phone vibrated, meaning someone texted.

Harry looked up to see who texted and it was the person who has been rumbling in his head.

Taylor:

Morning, sleep head :)

Harry sighed, Taylor seemed to be in a good mood today, and later, he's going to ruin it.

Harry texted her back.

Harry:

Good morning, can you come over? I have something to tell you.

Within a minute Taylor replied.

Taylor:

Why can't you tell me through text?

Harry:
Because it's important.

Taylor:

I'll be there in a bit, see you. xx

Harry sighed as he turned off his phone. He just couldn't break up with her through the phone.

He's going to break up with her and the last thing he could do was seeing her face to face.

And he wasn't like Taylor's ex.
He wasn't like Joe.

Harry finished his cereal, and washed his bowl in the sink.

Harry decided to take a bath to freshen up. He quickly went upstairs and took a shower.

After a few minutes had gone by, Harry stepped out of the bathroom, and he dried himself with a towel.

As Harry was grabbing and choosing out his clothes, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Harry said loud enough.

Harry quicken his pace and wore a simple white shirt and some jeans.

He quickly dashed downstairs and he took a deep breath.

I can do this. Harry gave himself a quick prep talk and opened the door.

Taylor was wearing some black shorts that went to her mid- thigh. And she was wearing a simple pink shirt. She was wearing the lightest touch of makeup up. Even without makeup she looks beautiful.

Harry welcomed her, and gestured her to go inside.

"So what's the important announcement?" Taylor said as she sat down on the couch.

"What would you like to drink first? Coffee, water, tea?" Harry offered so she would be comfortable.

"Water would be great." Taylor smiled and Harry went to the kitchen.

Harry returned with a glass of water, and handed it to Taylor.

Taylor took a sip and said, "So what were you going to tell me?"

Harry sat down beside her, and fidgeted with his hands.

"Well I have something to tell you, and It's been in my mind for the past week. . ."

Taylor just stayed quiet ready to listen, and Harry continued.

"I really enjoy your company, I loved the time we spent together for the past four months. But I feel like we should meet other people. Because Taylor, I'm not going to promise I'll give you the best relationship. And I think you deserve a better man. You deserve better, and not someone who's like me. I'm sorry, but we're over. . ."

Harry looked at Taylor, she just kept quiet.

"So, it's over. Can't we fix this?" Taylor said and looked at him.

"I don't know." Harry said shortly.

"Tell me Harry, What made you decide to end this?"

"I honestly don't know. But like what I said earlier, I'm not going to promise to give you a perfect life. Because I'm not good at making promises. And you deserve someone better."

Taylor just nodded and she felt her vision going blurry. She tried to hold back the tears, but she couldn't. A tear slipped across her cheek.

"Taylor, you shouldn't be crying. Please don't cry." Harry said in a soft voice.

"But Harry, seeing the love of my life being gone is just painful."

"I'm sure you'll find someone better. Someone who could treat you better. Someone who'll love you better."

Taylor hugged Harry for the last time, and Harry rubbed her back trying to ease the pain she felt.

"I'm sorry." Harry mumbled.

"It's alright. Besides, you deserve someone better Harry. Because I'm never good enough."

"Don't say that. You are good enough."

Taylor pulled away from the hug, and wiped the tears.

"I gotta go, Harry. I hope you find someone."

"Thanks, you too." Harry gave a short smile.

Taylor stood up from the couch and so did Harry.

Harry opened the door for her and she went outside.

"Bye Harry." Taylor said the last thing and she left. And walked down the street with her eyes brimming up with tears.

Harry closed the door and he finally got the heaviest thing out of his chest.

But little did he know that was the biggest mistake of his life.