Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry brushed his hair, and took a look in the mirror.

It's a quarter to noon, and Harry was about to leave. He couldn't wait to find out what Grace had in store for him.

"I'm going out mate." Harry informed Liam and Zayn. They nodded, and Harry left his flat, and walked down the streets with his worn out jeans.

As Harry walked down the busy streets, he could see people were having a wonderful day.
People were shopping, eating lunch or just simply walking down the street, like him.
Except, they were happy. They found their happiness. And Harry couldn't blame others, since he was the reason why he lost his own happiness.

After walking a few blocks away, Harry finally reached the same cafe where he met his happiness for the last time.

Harry went inside the cafe, and saw people eating and drinking coffee.
Harry could smell the strong scent of the coffee and some freshly baked croissants.

"Harry, over here." Grace waved to Harry, and He went to Grace's seat.

"Please, sit." Grace kindly offered, which Harry gladly accepted.

"Hope I'm not too late." Harry said.

"No, you're actually just in time. We'll just have to wait for our guest. She's always late." Grace chuckled at the last part, which made Harry wonder who was their special guest.

"So, Can you explain why I'm needed here?" Harry asked, and looked at Grace.

"I'll explain to the both of you, later. Plus, you need to sign some papers." Grace said, and Harry nodded.

What was their guest taking so long? It made Harry impatient, since he wanted to know what he was called here for.

Suddenly, flashing and the clicks of cameras can be heard outside. A swarm of paparazzi can be seen just outside the cafe.
The bell on the entrance door chimed, meaning someone entered.
Harry couldn't clearly see her face, since the people in the line was blocking her.

"She's finally here." Grace said sarcastically.

The girl finally came into view, and Harry couldn't believe who she was.

The blonde haired Girl, with red lipstick was all too familiar to Harry.

"Sorry, I'm late. Had to feed Meredith." Taylor responded, looking at Grace.
Harry looked at Taylor, but she wasn't looking at his direction. She seemed like she hasn't notice him yet.

"I think I'm not the one you need to say sorry to." Grace said, and ushered to Harry.

Taylor looked at him wide-eyed and slightly gaped at Harry. She quickly fixed her gaze, but still couldn't process the fact that she was facing him, again.

"I'm sorry, Harry." Taylor cleared her throat, and turned her gaze at Grace.

"How do you know his name? Do you know each other?" Grace asked curiously.

"Very much." Taylor replied, before Harry could even mutter a response.

"What a coincidence." Grace said, and Taylor just kept looking away from Harry.
She didn't made any eye contact, nor she planned to.

"You can take your seat." Grace gestured to the seat beside Harry, and she just followed her orders.

Taylor promised to herself that she wouldn't soften up on Harry, now. After all these months, she wouldn't just pretend like nothing happened.
But, as simple as sitting next to Harry, Taylor felt her legs are jelly. She couldn't bring herself up, and sit next to him.