Show Me Your Love

(One month time skip)

Elise's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my sweet alarm clock, Pretty. Odd. of course I'll never get tired of it. Two more months before school starts they said that they enrolled me at the school nearby, I hope it's a good school. I go downstairs to find Sarah making breakfast and Brendon in the backyard. I hugged Sarah good morning and then proceeded to go to Brendon who was sitting there.

"Good morning Dad!"

"Morning kid!"

He in his a process of writing a new song I told him that I'll just leave him be, 'cause I did not want to bother him but he insisted I stay. While I was helping him out with some inspiration Sarah chimes in and says.

"Breakfast is ready!"

Brendon and I quickly go inside to eat. The food was delicious as expected from Sarah, we had our normal conversations today we wondered "What if Brendon made a country song?" Me and Sarah laughed at this concept.

"Bren, you with a cowboy hat? That would be so funny." Sarah laughter uncontrollably.

So I heard Brendon and Zack are headed somewhere, I wanted to do some adventuring so I asked if I would tag along he said it was okay. After we ate me and Brendon went upstairs to change.

Alright, we're all set! we go inside the car and he proceeded to drive. He drives to this shopping complex I guess this is where we'll meet him. There were a bunch of people and a bunch of stores too. I wasn't allowed to explore during my days in orphanage. We go inside Starbucks, Starbucks really? and here I thought it would be one of those fancy business meetings but oh well. So I asked if I could explore the place for a bit he said okay as long as I don't too far. Before leaving  Brendon gave me some money which I declined but he insisted to take.

I look inside different shops such as Hottopic, Forever 21, and H&M. I bought a few things just the things I liked. There was an uneasy feeling something was not right, I noticed there were two men following me the whole time and I did not notice. I started to walk faster, they can already tell that I know i'm suspicious so they take no chances and charge towards me. My heart begins beating heavily I think i'm going to experience a panic attack or something. They start saying nasty thing to me.

"Come here, little girl!"

"Aw.. are you scared, scaredy cat?"

They began mocking me even more, I tried so hard ignoring them. My anxiety has gotten worse I'm hyperventilating, I can't breathe, One of them grabs me in the arm which triggers me, I start running to god knows where they start chasing after me me. I bumped a person, I did not know who it was.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY." I yelled to whoever I bumped as I continued running.

Zack's POV:

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY." Elise bumped me I saw tears in her eyes as she ran away. I see two men chase her.

"Yea! you better run you little bitch but just remember we're coming for you!"

I manage to catch them tackle them and handed them over to the police. I quickly went around the complex to look for her but she wasn't here, oh shit this is bad. I ran to the place Brendon and I said we would meet.

"Oh hey! Za-" I cut him off.

"Brendon! there's no time it's your daughter Elise shes in trouble!" I said with no time to waste.

Brendon's face turned white as he froze, I grabbed him as we went to the car. I begin driving and explain to Brendon the situation. I look over to Brendon he was crying as he muffled

"I'm such a terrible father aren't I?" tears were flowing down his face.

"No you're not, I mean we never expected this would happen."

"I suppose so..." He said silently.

She couldn't have gone that far right? Let just hope that we find her.

Elise's POV:

I'm somewhere but I don't know where. Oh god the streets of L.A. are so confusing, I walk around some more I am basically mind blocked after what happened. I bumped into someone again but this time I fall to the ground and I managed to knock out his food, good job Elise.

"I'm so sorry didn't mean to do that! I'll pay you back!"

"Uhm? oh, don't worry about it, its fine." He told me.

He helped me get up, I insisted to pay him back but he insisted not to. He told me if I would like to take a quick rest before taking off, without even thinking I said okay. We begin to talk, he seemed invested but in a good way.

"Oh, that must be a bummer huh?" He says carefully.

"Yea it sure is."

"Oh, yea I didn't catch your name what is it." I ask politely.

"Nathan Ross, but you can call me Nate, what's yours?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Nathan Ross huh? Well, my name is Elise Urie."

Suddenly his phone rings, he picks it up and answered.

"Hey, dad! okay I'll be right there." He answers to his phone.

"So sorry I have to go, nice meeting you though." He stands up and waves goodbye I waved back.

Nathan Ross huh? Ross... as in Ryan Ross? Heh... I doubt it. Oh, yea I forgot! Brendon's probably worried sick, I gotta find him. I get out of the table and proceeded to go look for them.

Nathan Ross' POV:

That girl... Elise Urie? That last name... As in Brendon Urie? I'm probably overthinking.

"Hey, kiddo! where have you been?" My dad says.

I look back shes no longer there I guess she left already.

"Uh.. nothing I just got caught up with some stuff." I said with an awkward smile.

"Um.. alright then." He responded.

Elise's POV:

By the corner of my eye, I spot Brendon's car which was speeding like 60 mph. I had to stop the car somehow, so I did the most Idiotic thing I could think of to stop the car. I ran to the middle of the road.

"1.. 2.. 3.. STOP!" I stand in the middle of the road trying to stop the car.

Well, I managed to stop the car I was inches away from being hit, fuck that was close. Out of shock my legs give out and I fall to the ground, my legs feel like they're on fire. The door opens and Brendon runs towards me crying. He held me tightly like I was a important paper on a windy day.

"Thank goodness you're safe!" He whispers burring his face in my shirt.

"I'm glad that I am." I whisper to him as I ruffle his hair.

We went inside the car, I was explaining in full detail what happened I excluded the Nathan Ross part because I didn't feel the need to say it.

"Okay new rule, If you want to go somewhere you have to go with either me, Zack, or Sarah at all times." Brendon said in a fatherly tone.

We arrive back to the house Zack said he'll address this issue at hand in Twitter for the fans. I go up to my room and pass out on my bed, it was quite a long day.