Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

Yesterday was a pretty stressful, luckily that probably won't happen ever again. I did my regular routine and got out of my bed I went downstairs and I said good morning to Brendon and Sarah, Zack was also here too he stayed with us for the night he discussed some important matters. I sit down with the guys and started chomping down to some bacon and eggs which Sarah cooked.

"So hey dad what's the agenda?" I asked.

"Um... I don't know." He answers.

Alright, there is no agenda for today this is a good thing I'd prefer staying inside the house and hang out with my dad rather than going out and letting him spend money on me. I finished my food, I go over to Brendon who is now on the couch relaxing and proceeded to play with his hair.

"Dad can we go hang out today."

"Where?"

"No not 'Where?' I rather stay in the house."

"Alright then."

He gets out of the couch to the backyard and goes inside his studio the Urielectric, I was a bit confused and then he comes out with his gold mic and other stuff, I think I know where this is going. Brendon sets up the stuff and whaddya know I guess we're doing a little bit karaoke.

"ALRIGHT LETS SING AND HAVE A GOOD TIME," Brendon yelled with a high note.

"Don't you dare threaten me with a good time," I say jokingly.

Brendon and I sang a couple of songs without a care in the world. I sang a bunch of songs, I even attempted to sing Bohemian Rhapsody while Brendon sang a bunch of Sinatra songs. It was fun but it was just me and him, Sarah and Zack were watching us with huge smiles on their faces. After we'd sang I looked over to Zack and notice that he was doing a Periscope this whole time I suddenly blush while Brendon and Sarah were laughing at me.

*Beeb*

The doorbell rang I look over to Brendon and Sarah they have huge smiles on their faces, I think they know who it is. Zack hands his phone to Brendon and opens the door. He opens the door, there are a group of men that went inside and greeted us, my brain suddenly clicked it was Fall Out Boy! Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, and Andy Hurley. Proceeded was the rest of Panic! At The Disco I did not expect this, I forgot that Zack's Periscope was still going on.

"Yo wadzup sinners! Guess who came to hang out with us." Brendon with his phone in hand trying so hard to look cool.

I couldn't contain myself fricking Fall Out Boy was in my house.

"H-hi I'm... um... Elise." My voice quivered.

The four of them smiled at me. I think it is obvious that I am a fan.

"So this is the famous Elise Urie Brendon keeps telling us," Pete says genuinely with enthusiasm and hugs me.

"Hey, Urie! Where's the pizza?" Patrick asks.

"Just wait I haven't ordered it yet!" My dad told them.

"Wait so you're telling me you didn't order the pizza?!" Pete said.

"Pete sure does love his pizza," Andy whispered which made me smile.

We all settled in, we were all having a good time, Zack was filming all of us. I gotta say they are all funny as hell, Brendon told me that they are now uncles and that I will see them more often which is pretty cool and scary.

*Time skip to afternoon*

Andy suggested we should play a game but there weren't any board games in the house so we thought a little dip in the pool might just do the trick. I go upstairs to change into my swimsuit after that I headed downstairs to the backyard, alright let's get this party started.

The guys are having fun while Sarah was preparing some snacks for us. We are playing Marco Polo the guys and I are having so much fun. We were so loud a good thing we did not have many neighbors. After that, Patrick secretly showed me the way to the roof he suggested that I jump off the roof to the pool, good thing this pool is a deep end type. I climb up the ladder to the roof and I was waving at the guys.

"Hey dad look at me!" I shouted.

"Holy shit! Elise get down from there you could get hurt!" He spat out his beer.

"Sorry, not taking any chances." I shot back.

Alright, 3... 2... 1...

I jumped and landed in the pool, that was so much fun. I saw Brendon's face turn white and Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy are laughing.

"See I told you that would give Brendon a heart attack," Patrick said practically dying from laughter.

We all had a good time the pizza had finally arrived so we got out of the pool and ate. Nicole, Mike, and Dan were telling me cool fan interactions and some of their favorite concert moments. We all just talked about stuff and had a good time.

It wasn't that long before Nicole, Mike, Dan, and Zack left it was now just us and Fall Out Boy.

The thoughts of yesterday disappeared into my head. We were now all on the couch just chilling. It was getting late I start feeling tired and slowly closed my eyes.

Brendon's POV:

I look over to Elise who is now asleep, I carry her up to her room. Pete, Andy, Patrick, and Joe followed me upstairs.

"Look at her, she's so cute." Andy and Joe whisper in unison.

"I wanna sing her a lullaby," Patrick says.

"A lullaby? but she's already asleep." I told Patrick.

"Just one."

"Alright, just one."

Pete gets the guitar and we start singing this sweet lullaby for Elise.

(This was originally written for Bronx, Pete Wentz's kid in case you were wondering.)