Always

"Dad you're an asshole! You think I wanted this? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Out of anger he threw my mom's favorite vase, it shatters to the ground at the same time it felt like my heart shattered alongside it.

"I THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS HELL HOLE." He yelled as he slapped me so hard, I fell to the floor.

My dad never liked me, he abuses me, I am hated by everyone, all but except my mom but now shes gone.

I try to get up but I feel too weak to stand up. He repeatedly kicks me, but I no longer feel anything. Everything goes black I wake up with this bright light.

"She's wake!"

"Excuse me miss everything is gonna be alright, breath everything is gonna be alr-"

...

I wake up tears streaming down my face I look at the clock 2:30 am it says. I can't sleep, who couldn't after something like that. I stare at ceiling and memories start flooding back all that pain, suffering, sadness I wouldn't forget.

I get out of bed, it's still dark I can't sleep might as well go down stairs. I bet everyone is still a sleep, so I won't bother anyone I'll just grab a glass of water. I slowly open the door I see a light coming from the living room upon closer inspection the person awake is my dad. Why is he a wake at this time? I try to walk without making any sound but then the floor creeks, of course.

Dad heard the creak of the floor and slowly faces my direction. He let out this confused expression but then smiles, he's probably gonna ask why am I up at this hour.

"Hey kid, why are up?" He asks.

"I... uhh... I had a bad dream." I said awkwardly as he gave a sympathetic look.

Something about his presence always makes me feel safe, yet again he is Brendon Urie after all. I go down stairs to the kitchen over to the cupboard to grab a glass of water. After I'd finish the glass of water I went over to Brendon and rested my head over his shoulder.

"Hey, I want you to hear this." He chuckled softly as he places an earphone on my ear.

"The moment you arrived they built you up
The sun was in your eyes
You couldn't believe it
Riches all around, you're walking
Stars are on the ground
You start to believe it..."

His voice is incredible, I smile lightly as I start to fall asleep.

Brendon's POV (very short ik):

I noticed that Elise was puff eyed, has she been crying? She begins to fall asleep I kept thinking what was her dream about I hope it wasn't too scary. The song I showed her is dedicated for her and I hope she likes it. Me and you are gonna have jammed packed day alright kid? If anyone messes with you I'll mess with them too. Just a few more days before my new album 'Pray For The Wicked' drops, you deserve to hear it first. I'm so excited for everything in store and I want to share it with you and Sarah.

Elise's POV:

I wake up, I look at the clock 6:00 am it says eh, close enough. I realized I'm still on the couch with Brendon I guess he too must have fallen asleep. I quietly and carefully remove his arm around my shoulder so as to not wake him up. Everyone is still asleep I guess, I ended up going outside to the backyard. Suddenly my phone buzzes it's a text, a text from Nate.

"Hey are you awake?"

"Yeah"

"Cool! is it okay if we could hangout sometime? I wanna know you more considering our revelation and besides you owe me a sandwich haha."