Because You Say So Under Your Breath

Zack went outside, he said something about a phone call. The rest of the guys started to wonder where were they. I jumped into the conclusion that they did not want to see me. Thinking this made me feel worse, so what? They are just gonna leave me here? I knew it, they hate me.

I think Tyler and Gerard knew what I was thinking and offered me to go to the balcony with them. I followed them, they were smiling at me.

"You know, I think Bandit would really like you," Gerard says proudly.

"Why so?" I asked.

"You two are exactly alike!" He said cheerfully.

"I'm nothing like your daughter," I mumbled.

Tyler heard it, he gave me a sad expression. "What makes you say that?"

"Um... isn't it obvious?" I said coldly.

Gerard sighed and hugged me tightly. I was like a child that got lost, Gerard was trying to comfort me. I felt like they were expecting me to cry, which I didn't I was pretty much distraught.

"You know, you can talk to us. You know that." Tyler said

"You always say that."

"Yeah, and we won't stop." Tyler grinned.

Zack comes in, what he's about to say shook me to the core. I went pale and flabbergasted, he's just pranking us, right? His face looked serious but my mind was saying otherwise.

"Y-your joking right." I stuttered.

He went towards me.

"The police called."

"How bad was it?" I asked.

"They are in the hospital."

There was a crash, I don't believe it. I just saw them now they are in the hospital and its my fault. I made them go there, I'm the reason that they got hurt. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I don't want to run from the truth I have to see them. whether I like it or not Ryan is still my father and so is Brendon.

"I have to see them," I said trying to put my composure back.

"I know." I know he's trying his best to contain his emotions.

I wanted to lock myself in the room punch the walls and scream. I know I have to be strong for them. The rest of the guys looked distraught, they all stared at me with empathy. There were silence and a chill up our spine.

*time skip

They are still in the ICU getting treatment. I impatiently waited in the building of horrors, the hospital. Everything bad always happens in the hospital, first with me, Brendon, and now them.

"Um... Hey Zack?" I said.

"Yeah?" He gave an expression I couldn't quite figure out.

"When are we gonna tell Nate and mom," I asked.

"I was about to do it right now." He informed me.

"O-okay."

I was scared, they didn't know and I bet it would be hard to process. white walls, how fun only two people are allowed in. Me and Zack in dad's room while Gerard and Mikey in Ryan's room. The rest are in the hall waiting and all of them constantly texting me. They are still in the ICU, they are about to come out anytime. They identified the driver, he was one of the guys who harassed me in the mall before.

So this was planned? I feel like this has something to do with the bottling incident but why? What did Ryan even do to make him that angry? I have so many questions, but sadly they cannot be answered.