Mad As Rabbits

The first few days of school were okay, I felt underwhelmed on a side note it's fun to have someone like Dallon and Spencer around the household. I am doing fine well, at least I think i'm doing fine, I just need to think about the good things in life. I do my normal routine and went off to school. I hated myself for giving them the no talk treatment today even if I knew they didn't deserve it at all I guess I just feel guilty.

My parents hid away all the sharp objects from me since they know now. Brendon even demanded to have my nails cut short too. Great, they now know how bad my depression and anxiety really is. It was embarrassing, the sadness of both Dallon and Spencer are glued to my brain.

I hate the fact that the people here stare into your soul, well at least i'm not the only one. Both Nate and I share this superiority, but we don't want to have anything to do with it. As long as Ryan Ross is credited as a former member and I'm still Brendon Urie's daughter then I don't think the stares would go anytime soon. My head is throbbing with pain and the world feels like hell.

We start our classes. Each class was relatively okay, to say the least. About four hours later during the lunch break Nate, Clair, and I ate together. The food here sucks, this is the one thing everyone seems to agree on. Clair baked us treats to munch on, she gave us a sweet smile as Nate and I ate and complimented her with every single bite.

"Hey look! It's the losers." Rachel gave us a disgusting laugh.

Of course, yet again Rachel was mocking us. When will this stop, we didn't do anything to her? Why would one person hate another for no reason, I couldn't understand. Eventually, she let us be which was a relief for all of us. It turns out the three of us had very stressful days, Nate was telling us on how his overprotective dad keeps annoying him, Clair tells us her experiences that she is being treated as an outcast not only in school but in her home as well, while I told them about my recent issues with panic and anxiety attacks.

I feel bad for Clair, she seems like a really good person. Nate seems genuinely interested in her too. Rachel always seems to attack her the most, is it because she's vulnerable and we're not? This didn't sit well for me. She reminds me of me, kinda like a reflection of sorts.

"Well... we could use a break, how 'bout after school," Nate suggested, this made me snap out of thought.

Without even thinking me and Clair said yes. We continue eating and doing our usual conversations.

"So any plans in the future?" Clair asks curiously.

"I wanna start a band." Nate's eyes sparkled.

"I'm not even sure what I want," I said with honesty.

"I just want someone exciting," Clair told us with a small smirk.

Not long after the bell ring and we go to our classes. Music is my favorite subject because of the teacher and the fact that Nate and Clair are in the same class. It's one of the classes I excel at, and I'm sure Brendon and Sarah would like to hear about this. Two things in the class stood out, Mr. Johnson's new shirt and the school project.

"Alright class, as part of a school project I want you to be grouped as a duo or a trio and perform two songs, you're allowed to sing any songs and play any instrument." Mr. Johnson, our music teacher announced.

Lucky for us we are already a trio and know how to play something. Our only problem now is the song, I can do piano, bass, and vocals, Clair can play kinda drums and kinda bass with exceptional talent with the MIDI board, and Nate can play guitar and vocals. Eventually, we figured that I will be lead singer, Nate will be backing and guitar, and Clair can do drums. It's a little ironic what we basically formed a band *ehem...* a BAND for our school project.