Everything I Do Is Bittersweet

....

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Who is this?"

"Oh, that just an old photo."

"Who?" I asked.

"Just a guy I once knew... he never had the time for me." She said with an almost irritated voice.

She goes downstairs, why are they shouting? Why are they fighting? If only I knew why. I'm a kid who was forced to grow up, why can't my family be normal?

...
...
...

A terrible upbringing but is slowly redeemed. A memory from long ago, a photo that looked so familiar... Ryan? No, that can't be him. I'm just dreaming.

...
...
...

Elise's POV:

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder, I wake up.

"We're here." His voice whispered in my ear.

We get off the car, It feels great to be back. We reach the door, I could hear a faint voice behind the door. I was slightly hesitant to open the door but dad encouraged me saying that it would be alright. I was kinda scared because... well... I don't know I just am.

I open the door to find everyone there, fall out boy, twenty one pilots, and the rest of the Panic! Crew... and what? Half of My Chemical Romance?

No fucking way! Mikey and Gerard Fucking Way. Alright, now I get why I'm scared.

"Don't be shy," Dad said with a playful push.

I gave him a face, he started laughing.

"See? I told you that would cheer her up in an instant!" Pete announced as the two brothers nodded.

"N-nice to meet you I-I'm Elise... but you already knew that," I said trying to get my full composure back.

They both pulled me into a hug, it felt nice. Everyone's back to smiling again, I love it.

*Time skip*

Brendon's POV

A few hours have passed, Sarah made some nice treats for us. Sarah looks at me with relief. The past few days have been crazy I'm glad that she's doing alright.

"So... I mean you didn't have to do it," I told Pete.

"Do what?" He asked.

"You know... call Mikey and Gerard."

"Yeah... but I mean like after what happened the other day we should make her happy and besides she deserves it." Pete said.

"Also I thought it would be fun to bring them along since I know Tyler and Josh would also fangirl." Pete giggled.

I look over to Ryan who was just staying at the corner. He looked as though he was nervous and lost. I took the time to go to him and ask if it was about her. He looked at me again but this time he put on a smile, a fake smile.

I offered him a beer which he gladly accepted. We decided to step away from the crowd and head outback.

"Look, dude, I know that this all is too fast for us to comprehend and trust me it's all to fast for me too." I tried to start the conversation.

"I know.... but the thought makes me feel uneasy at times," Ryan said ruffling his hair.

"Thought?" I asked.