We're So Starving

Elise's POV:

"Welp... I guess I have to do some explaining"

I go down and every bone in my body shakes, I am in pure panic. I know they hate me hiding secrets from them and I know from my gut that I let them down on this one. My feet finally touching the floor but I don't walk towards them instead I just stood there as if I was a stranger.

"C'mon darling, you have to talk to us." Sarah tried to help me spit out the words and it worked.

I walk over to the couch and sat with them. Out of nowhere, Brendon gives me a tight hug. I look at his face with eyes so full of concern. He ruffles my hair giving me a soft and reassuring smile.

"Y-you're not mad?" I say.

"Mad? Why would I ever be mad? Give me a reason I should be mad at you." Brendon says firmly.

I begin to look down at the floor, great now I feel guilty.

"R-Ryan Ross?" I say with an uncertain tone.

He sighs and gives me a good pat at the back

"Ryan Ross? I haven't heard from him in years! It will be good seeing him again." He explains.

"The only thing we were disappointed in is that you didn't tell us." He adds.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to say it," I muttered.

They comforted me with the whole situation. They told me that I sounded good in the video which made me blush slightly. Compliments aside, the fans started speculating.

It wasn't long after when Zack comes chiming in the front door. I slowly got and collected my thoughts as I told him everything in full detail in my perspective. He may keep a straight face during these types of situations but he really does care, I've seen him do that many times.

"Listen, kid, I don't think you, Ryan's kid or that girl can attend school for a couple of days because of a certain someone's fan base." He explains while gesturing to Brendon.

Zack explain to the three of us his proposal as the fan situation gets worse. Zack asked me if he could have Clair's number which I agreed to give. Zack quickly took out his phone and was about to go to the backyard. I think he's gonna call Clair or something.

"Oh yea B, I called Ryan he said he'd want to talk you... he's visiting today," Zach explains.

Brendon nods, I focus on Brendon's eyes whose eyes were full of panic. From his own words "I haven't talked to him in years." So I could see why he's nervous.

Ryan's POV:

I just put down the phone, Zack had just called me about the situation. Without even thinking I told Zack that I wanted to talk to Brendon and him personally, he gave me Brendon's address. Oh well, I guess I meeting Brendon today.

I go upstairs to Nate's room, I find him on the bed on his computer. I talk to him this morning as soon as I found out, I didn't get mad at him but I did get concerned. Secrets are always suspicious especially keeping them form someone you trust, glad it wasn't anything major thank god it wasn't drugs.

I'm curious though, how did Nate meet and become friends with Brendon's kid. I might as well ask him myself.

"Uh... Hey, can you tell me how you exactly met her." I said awkwardly.

I sit down beside him. It was astonishing for me that I did not know this was going and also quite scary I mean him hanging out with two girls? He's just only like turning 14. He admitted they weren't extremely girly and of course they love the bands. He told me how he first met Elise she was having a panic attack from something which was interesting.

Like I've said before I don't hate Brendon, I never did. What happened to us, the band was just stuff that happened at the wrong time." I finally told Nate what we are gonna see Brendon at his house later. I could see the reaction on his face, his face dropped with eyes wide open.

"S-So what a-are you gonna talk about?" He asks.

"The situation." I continued his sentence.

"Oh.."

I told him to get ready by 2 pm. After talking to him I go to my room and look over at my phone. I checked my phone and see my Instagram account blowing up from all the fans. They think something is up. I watch the video over and over again and thought to myself "Hey that's pretty good." Of course, he did learn from the best to staring at Brendon's child seeing how much she and I are alike.

*time skip*

Brendon's POV:

*Ding*

Oh shit they're here. I'm a bit shaky and I don't know why. We haven't seen each other in years, keep calm Brendon, keep calm. I open the door and find Ryan and his kid waiting by the door.

"H-hey! It's been a while why don't you come in." I let them inside.

An hour had passed, I let Elise sit by the couch, Sarah was in the kitchen preparing the snacks and food. I gradually made small talk to Ryan and he did the same. The kids were staring at each other while casually giving us that look which made it more awkward.

"It seems you haven't changed one bit, still jittery as always." Ryan shrugged.

"And you're still stoner as always," I said trying to make a good comeback.

"That's true!" Nate, Ryan's kid chimes trying to lighten the serious tone which makes Elise giggle.

I asked Ryan we could talk outside because it would be awkward if we talked in front of the kid, He nodded as we began going outside. I hand him a beer and let out a big sigh. We were chatting, talking about our lives and all that stuff. We talked about was going on, it might not be a big deal for others but us it is. Ryan and I both know we care deeply about our fan base so of course, for us this is a big deal especially if it has something to do with our kids.

"Whatever happened to our friendship, the band." I attempted to break the silence.

"I don't know." He responded, he faces down and ruffled his hair.

"Did you ever think of going back?" I asked he looks at me then slowly faces down again.

"Yes, so many times... but stuff kept on happening. Look, I know what I did was a dick move and I know I broke our promise." His voice we getting shaky, he was nervous.

He begins telling me what really happened when he left. I look at his eyes and see his expression, he's telling the truth. I could tell he really felt guilty and I do too. If only I knew from the start what was really going on then none of this wouldn't have happened and we would still be close friends.

"I know this is too soon and a lot to ask but can you forgive me?" He adds.

Forgive you? I'm not trying to be cliche or anything but I'd never thought you'd ask. I nodded with a smile that caught Ryan by surprise.

"A-are you sure 'cause I mean you don't have to pity me or anything." He tells me.

"No I'm sure, besides I wouldn't stay mad at you now, would I? Even if I tried I couldn't, we're brothers aren't we?" I give Ryan a pat at the back while sipping my beer.

"I suppose I can't argue with that logic." Ryan chuckled which made me smile,

"Alright guys, why don't you two go inside and have some pasta." Sarah chimes in.

"Sure." Me and Ryan said in unison.

Oh... how It's been so long, I just got my best friend back! now, how cool is that?

A/N
Whoa that so cool! 500 reads so much thank you guys! I'd like to take this opportunity and announce that I have a brand new fic, If you love MCR and listen to Danger Days as much as I do then you're in luck. The fic is called Art Is A Weapon: The True Story Of The Fabulous Killjoys. Thank you again so much this means a lot.