Nine In The Afternoon

Elise's POV

I see the two go in and sit at the table like two kids at Christmas, just what were they even talking about? I and Nate give each other looks with confusion, an hour ago it seemed like our dads could slaughter each other and now they look like years of not talking to each other never happened.

"So... uh... what were you guys talking about?" I said as I nervously tapped the table.

"Oh.. just some things," Brendon responded.

"So I assume you and Nate formed a band? What's its name?" Ryan asks, I internally freaked out because THE Ryan Ross is here.

"R-revelation?" I say nervously.

"May I ask why?" He asks me politely with a cheeky smile.

I point to Nate and myself and say "We have a revelation."

After I said it both Ryan and Brendon's face lit up. We admit it isn't the most original name like Panic! At The Disco but certainly does make sense once we give you the reason. Ryan wanted to know me more while Brendon wanted to know Nate more. They asked us questions, not anything in particular just random questions.

"So how's life with Brendon?" Ryan asked.

"Great, It's better than my old life back at the orphanage. Honestly, though this is too much for me to handle I mean you'll never know what will happen at this household." I giggle lightly.

"Alright Nate it's your turn, do you play guitar like your dad?" Dad asks.

"Yeah I'm not the best at it but I definitely learned from the best." Nate shrugged.

"Well said." Ryan laughs.

Zack comes in out of nowhere and takes a photo of us. I'm pretty sure he's happy seeing the two back together. He lets out this mischievous grin. He shows us his phone it seems as though he wants to post it. Both dad and Ryan talk amongst themselves and nod.

"Guess whose back motherfuckers." Zack wrote as a caption.

My phone blew up from all the craziness. The fans are freaking out and I don't blame them. I giggle silently as I scroll through my phone and Nate does the same thing. Sarah and the guys are just talking, it looks like their having the time of their lives. I'd never seen Bren- I mean dad this happy.

"So... we were wondering if you guys could play us a few songs," Dad says.

"Well um, we don't don't have a drummer now do we?" I object.

"No worries I called invited your friend Clair was it? To come here." Zack explains.

*small time skip

It wasn't that long till we heard rings at the door. I get up from the seat and open the door, it was Clair. As soon as I let Clair in her face dropped.

"Please tell me I'm crazy." She whispered.

"You're not." Nate chimes in.

The rest of the guys introduced themselves to her. She told us that parents couldn't come because they had work. She too didn't go to school because of all the rampage going on there. Proceeded was just us sitting down and eating and talking.

They asked us again if we could play something, not that we have our drummer we said "Okay" Dad takes us to the Urielectric where we find all the music instruments are inside. It took us a while but we decided to play Ghosts Of You by MCR.

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever
If I died, we'd be together now
I can't always just forget her
But she could try

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are never ever...
Ever...

Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
She dies

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

If I fall
If I fall down

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Never coming home, never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna..."

We tried to do the song justice so we tried to convict and portray the exact emotion just as the music supposed to show. We could see the face of the guys, their eyes widen and faces dropped. They start clapping and me, Nate, and Clair smiled. I must say they looked impressed.

Me, Nate, and Clair both just chilled outside and talked about stuff. Zack and Sarah went out of the studio and just hanged with us while the other two stayed in, um... I wonder why.

We definitely had a good time. We stayed in for a couple of hours and not long after Clair had to leave. Brendon and Ryan were telling us stories of their mischief when they were still a complete band. I like it everyone seems happy and I wanna keep it that way and so does Nate I guess.

There nothing really much to say, today has been crazy there was so much going on. Soon it was getting dark the two had dinner with us which was nice. I got to know Ryan more, he's just as charming as he was during his Panic! Days. I could see from his looks and I can tell he's definitely a good guy. This gets me thinking what exactly rekindled their friendship? Whatever it was I wish I had friends that could easily forgive and connect to. Eventually, Ryan and Nate had to leave. We said our goodbyes, Ryan came over to me and hugged.

"Thank you," Ryan tells me.

"Thank you? Thank you for what?" I said with confusion.

He smiled and pat my head "For today."

For today? What does "For today" mean. Me, Brendon, Sarah, and Zack said our goodbyes. Zack left soon after now it was just me, Sarah, and Brendon. I soon go up to my room as both of them kissed my forehead and said goodnight.