The Benbow Inn

Guide If You Aren't Familiar With (Character) X Reader Stories:
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(N/N) = Nick Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color

It was a regular day like any other, you were starving but you didn't have food at the time, so, you made up the decision to eat in a restaurant. You explored your town, looking for a nice looking place to dine in, but unfortunately, you found none. "Seems like bad luck's hitting me today", or so you thought. You were about to go home when suddenly, you saw a space creature which looked like a dog.

"Uh, good day sir! I was wondering if you know any restaurants here?" You asked him awkwardly.

"Oh! Well, I'm heading to a restaurant that serves the best dishes in town! I'm friends with the owner! Would you like to join me? Uh..."

"(Y/N)! Call me (Y/N) and uh, sure! Thanks Mr..."

"Delbert Doppler! But call me Delbert, it's fine dear."

You followed Delbert to the restaurant he was talking about.

"Hello, Sarah!" Delbert greeted a woman with a warm smile, she looked like the owner of the restaurant, because of her messed up hair, apron, and her clothing.

"This Is (Y/N), I stumbled upon her earlier this morning, and she told me that she was looking for a diner to eat in, so I decided to take her here!" Delbert said, placing his books on the table.

"Well, hello (Y/N)! You've come to the right place! I'm Sarah Hawkins! But, Call me Sarah!" Sarah said with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Thanks Ms. Sarah!" You replied happily.

Your stomach growled, louder than before. You were very starving at that time.
"Looks like someone's hungry!" Sarah exclaimed. That statement made you kind of  embarrassed.
You got more hungry by inhaling the aroma of the delicious food she was whipping up in the kitchen.

"Anyways, what would you like for today?"

Sarah asked while she was cleaning a very dirty table near you and Delbert.

"I would like a (Favorite Food)  please!" You replied, lifting a finger up.

"Alright! And how about you, Delbert?"

"I'll have an Alponian Chowder with extra selara seeds!"

"Alrighty!" Sarah said. She rushed off to the kitchen to cook the meals that you and Delbert ordered.

"So, young lady, where do you live?" Delbert asked.

"Oh, well uh... I live in a very small house near 'Albert's Farm'." You replied.

"Oh, that's wonderful! The scenery there is quite calming, especially for uh.. ahem. Individuals that like to study! You know, I used to buy some great quality meat there!" Delbert blabbered.

Delbert was about to say/ask something when he was interrupted by the sound of Sarah, holding a tray on her right hand.

"Here you are! A small platter of (Favorite Food)  and a bowl of Alponian Chowder with the extra selara seeds! And uh sorry for the wait! It's been a mad house here, all morning!" Sarah apologized while placing your food gently on the table.

"No problem Sarah! Anyways, how's Jim Doing?" Delbert asked while placing the books he was reading earlier.

"Who's Jim?"  You thought to yourself.

"Much better! I know he had some rough spots through this year, but I really think that he's starting to turn the corner!" Sarah replied while placing some dishes in the sink.