Spider Psycho

"Yeah, I got you Mr. Mop..." Jim said in a low voice.
"And I've got Mrs. bucket." you exclaimed, as you splashed the water in the bucket onto the floor.
You two were interrupted because of the noise coming from a group of aliens, talking and chatting. You two looked at them for a good 15 seconds when all of a sudden, one of them noticed you and Jim were staring at them. The others began to look as well.
"What are you looking at, weirdo!?" An alien said. Its head crawled off its body and stood on the top of the barrel.
"Yeah! Weirdo!" Its body said.
You and Jim looked at them with a weirded out face.
And then, all of a sudden, a spider like creature crawled from above the rope and hissed. "Cabin boys..." It looked at you and proceeded to talk "And girls should learn to mind their own business..."
"Why? Got something to hide, bright eyes?" Jim continued to clean the floor with the mop.
You tried to hold your laugh, but you ended up grinning and wheezing.
The spider held Jim in the collar and put him up in the air and said "Maybe your ears don't work so well..."
"Yeah... Too bad my nose works just fine!" Jim said, still being silly, as if, he didn't care that he was about to be sliced by a spider half scorpion like creature.
"Let him go you coward!!!" You yelled, looking at the Spider.
"My my my... This girl wants to go first, doesn't she?" The Spider asked his crew mates, as if he was asking them if you should go first.
"Yeah! Kill her first!" A creature said.
"Kill her first! Kill her first!" The rest of the crew chanted.
"Alright, let's see if you could beat me, you humanoid..." The spider said.
You gave him a death glare and just like that, you kicked him in the stomach, punched him in the face, and got on the top of him and said "Who's weak now!?"
"Agh!" He exclaimed in pain. He grabbed your leg, and tripped you. You fell on your head, causing you to hiss in pain.
"(Y/N)!" Jim yelled, looking down at you.
"Awh, how romantic!" The Spider said, as it shed a little tear.
It was about to hit you, when all of a sudden, Silver appeared to your side. He grabbed the Spider by its claws and said "Mr. Scroop, do you ever know what happens to a fresh purp, when you squeeze it REAL HARD"
Silver squeezed Scroop's claws real hard, causing it to growl in pain.
"What's going on here!?" Arrow yelled.
"As I said earlier, do a mistake, you'd be punished!"
"Am I clear, Mr. Scroop?" Arrow leaned forward to Scroop, causing him to back up.
"Transparently..." Scroop said, with a glare.
After that, you, Jim and Silver were left on the deck.
"I gave you two a job!" Silver exclaimed
"Hey! We were doing it until that bug thing--" Jim was interrupted by Silver
"Belay that!!! Continue with your job! I want this deck spotless, and heaven help ya if I come back and it's not done!!
Morph! Keep an eye on these pups! And let me know if they will be any distractions..."
Silver ordered Morph to watch over you and Jim.
After 2 hours, you were still cleaning. You do admit, you were super tired and didn't wanna clean anymore. But it's the only option.
Morph turned into a mop and helped along.
Jim wiped his forehead as Morph coughed bubbles. Jim laughed, as he said "Well this has been a fun day, huh? Making new friends, like that spider psycho..."
Morph turned into Scroop and repeated what Jim said.
"Spider psycho, spider psycho!"
"A little uglier" Jim said.
Morph turned into a more uglier version and did an evil laugh.
"Pretty close Morph! Pretty close..." You added, looking at Morph then Jim.
Jim smiled at you. You smiled at him back, with goosebumps.

Scroop really is a creep, isn't he?