"You Two Are Gonna Rattle The Stars!"

As you smiled at Delbert and Amelia, you felt warm arms around you.
You looked back and saw Jim.
"You did it.. you accomplished your dreams..." Jim whispered, as you hugged him back and whispered "We, Jim... We did it..."
Jim let go and got closer and closer to you.
He kissed you as your eyes widened but it closed immediately and you kissed him back. It took about 10 seconds because of B.E.N. yelling
"That was... UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!"
"It was, B.E.N.! It was.."  You replied, as you patted his shoulder.
"I know you two don't like touching but... GET READY FOR A HUG BECAUSE I'M GONNA HUG Y'ALL!!" B.E.N. yelled, as he hugged you and Jim.
Jim and you hugged him back, as he yelled "Hey, you two hugged me back!! OH I PROMISED MYSELF I WON'T CRY!!! WAHH!!!" B.E.N. Wined as he cried. You and Jim patted his back, as he whispered "Does anyone have a tissue?"
Jim and you looked around for Silver, but you can't find him.
You and Jim went down to see Silver. Jim and you saw him, as he said "Morphy! We gotta make tracks!". He was untying the long boat, but Jim interrupted him.
"You never quit, do you?" Jim said, as he put his arms on your shoulder.
"Ah, Jimbo! Haha! I was just making sure that the long boat is safe and secured!" Silver said, as he tried to tie the long boat, but he failed.
Jim crouched and helped Silver, as he said "That should hold it!"
"I taught you too well!" Silver said, as he smiled at you and Jim.
"Now, if ya don't mind. We just avoid prisoning little Morphy here, he is a free spirit! ...in a cage... It'll break his heart!" Silver said, as he petted Morph.
Jim smiled at Silver, as Silver smiled at him back. 
Jim opened the door, as Silver let out a little "Oh!"
"Why don't you say you ship out with us, Lad, lass? You two and me! Hawkins, (L/N), and Silver! Sailing across the galaxy, fighting pirates and finding treasures!"  Silver said, as Morph turned into a pirate hat and got on the top of you and Jim's head.
"You know... When we got on this boat... I could've taken your offer by that second... But uh... We met this old cyborg and he taught us that we could chart our own courses... And... That's what we're gonna do.." Jim replied, as he smiled at Silver.
"And what do you say of that, pal of yours?" Silver said, as he put his hands on his hips.
"A future!" Jim replied, as he smiled at Silver.
"Why.. look at you two! Glowing like a solar Fire! You're something special, Jim, (Y/N)! You two are gonna Rattle the stars, you are!" Silver said, as you and Jim smiled and tears ran down your eyes. 
You and Jim hugged Silver, crying.
It took about 15 seconds, as Silver let go, cleared his throat and said "Gotta get the Greece off me Cyborg eye of mine!" He wiped his tears, and you and Jim did as well.
Morph was so sad as well, he cried and he turned into tears! He fell to Jim's hand, as he said "Oh Morph! We'll see ya around, okay?"
"See you around!" Morph repeated, as he licked Jim and your face.
Morph went to Silver, for it's time for them to go. Yet, Silver had a brilliant idea. He whispered "Morphy! I got a job for ya! I need ya to keep an eye on these pups!" You and Jim looked at him confused.
"Will you, do me that little favor?" Silver asked, as Morph saluted and licked him in the face, Morph went to you and Jim as Silver lowered the small boat and got in it.
"Oh! And one more thing! That's for your dear mother! Re-build that inn of hers!" Silver got something from his pocket which was gold coins and gems. He threw it over to Jim, as Silver said "And that's for you, young lass!" He threw diamonds and jewelry over to you as you smiled.
"Stay out of trouble! You little scallywag!" Jim said, as he smirked.
"Haha! Jimbo lad! What have I ever done otherwise?" Silver said his last words to you and Jim, as he flew away in the magnificent galaxy.
Jim grabbed your hand as you leaned to his shoulder and smiled.