It's Gone Super Nova!

As you, Jim and Silver are having a "quiet time" You heard a loud sound. The ship Shaked strongly.
"WHAT'S GOING ON!!!?" You yelled
You and Jim ran up to the deck, and witnessed stars exploding
"Captain! The star Perlusa, it's gone.... SUPER NOVA!!!!" Delbert yelled and widened his eyes, as the explosion reflected in his glasses.
The large waves hit the ship, causing you to fall on the wooden floor.
Jim helped you up and asked "You okay?"
"I'm fine... T...thanks!" You muttered, as you brushed off the dirt on your pants.
"Mr. Hawkins, Ms. (L/N), Tie those lifelines and make sure that they're secured!" Amelia ordered.
"Aye Captain!" You and Jim said, saluting.
You tied 5 of the life lines while Jim tied about 13 of them. You weren't really good at tying, so Jim had to help you up.
"All lifelines secured, captain!" You and Jim yelled.
"Very good!" Amelia yelled, as she ordered the alien that's in charge of the steering wheel to turn back.
"(Y/N)! Secure all sails! Make sure they're tight and secured!" Amelia said in a true captain tone.
"Aye!" You yelled, saluting again.
You climbed the rope, and then you felt a warm hand on yours.
"Jim!? What are you--" you were cut by a worrying Jim, saying "I'm coming with you! It's too dangerous up there!"
You nodded, and you two got up and tied the rope ladders to a wooden pole.
You and Jim tied the sails as quick as possible with the help of John Silver.
A moment later, Silver slipped off the tiny pole you, Jim and Silver were balancing on.
"SILVER!!!" Jim yelled, as he pulled Silver's lifeline.
Silver was safe, thanks to Jim.
"Thanks lad!" Silver said, as you and Jim stared at the explosion.
You got back to the deck as quick as possible, and a familiar voice got to your ear.
"Now, release those sails!!" Amelia yelled.
"What!? What in the world is she talking about!?" Jim yelled.
You thought deeply. And then you figured out why Amelia wanted us to Release the sails.
"Ah! I get it! She wants us to Release the sails, because, We'll ride that explosion out of here!" You yelled.
"What!?" Jim yelled, very confused.
"Just obey the captain!" You said, looking at Jim.
You two released the sails A.S.A.P. and as soon as you did, you saw Scroop cut Arrow's lifeline, as he fell into the black hole.
You widened your eyes in shock.
"(Y/N)! Let's go!!!" Jim yelled, as he grabbed your hand and ran down to the deck.
"Hold on to your lifelines gents! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!" Amelia yelled.
You hugged a pole so that you won't get knocked down, then a moment later, you felt a heartbeat.
You looked behind and saw Jim, hugging you so you will be protected. You blushed. You were really red.
A moment later, you felt a robot hand in your arms, then you saw Silver, covering you and Jim.
It was a moment of blackness and silence. You were praying that everything will be okay, because, you have promises to grant. It was... ...promises to your family... You also felt safe because of Jim's comfort. Then a millisecond later, you finally felt the fresh air of the galaxy. You heard cheering and yelling.
You hugged Jim because of your happiness, and as soon as you did, he hugged you back. As tight as you hugged him.
"You were very smart back there! How'd you know the captain wanted us to ride that explosion?" He asked, looking at you while smirking.
"I know a lot of things, Jim..." You replied, smiling.
"Mr. Arrow, headcount!!!" Amelia yelled, but she didn't hear any response.
"Mr. Arrow!?" She yelled once again.
After that, the aliens gave way for Scroop, holding Arrow's hat.
"I'm afraid, Mr. Arrow has been lost... His lifeline was not secured..." Scroop looked at you and Jim, along with the rest of the crew.
"No!! I checked them all!!!" Jim yelled.
He ran and pushed the aliens aside to see the lifelines. As the aliens made way for him, he figured out that Arrow's lifeline wasn't secured.
You wanted to tell the truth. That Scroop is the one who killed Arrow. But you just can't, because you were frozen due to the disappointment and sadness that was in you.
"I... I did.. I checked them all... They were secured." Jim said in a quiet voice, as he glanced to Amelia, and yelled "I swear!!"
Amelia looked at Jim with a disappointed and angry face. Jim looked sad and shocked at the same time, as tears shed down his eyes.
"Mr. Arrow was a... Fine spacer... Finer than most of us... ...could hope to be... He was a great and loyal friend. He was like a brother... ... But he knew the risks... as do we all... resume your posts..." Amelia cleared her throat before she added "We carry on..."
After Jim heard the bad news, he ran away with tears in his eyes.
"Jim!" You yelled, but he kept on running and wiping his tears.
You frowned looking down, and you went down the cabin and hopped into your hammock.

*

"Scroop... IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT!!! HE'S SUCH A MONSTER!!!"
You whispered to yourself, as you kept on rolling side to side in your hammock.

John Silver is a WAY More BETTER villain than Scroop, right?