The Unfortunate Fortune

You and Jim got back on the shelter, as Jim bounced the ball and said "Doc, doc wake up! We've got the map!"
It turned out to be Silver, as he said "Fine work Jimbo... Fine work indeed..."
You looked at your right, and saw Amelia and Delbert tied up with two aliens in their sides.
An alien then appeared behind you, and tied you up.
"(Y/N)!" Jim yelled, struggling to escape the two aliens that was holding him.
"Ya do hate to lose... Don't ya?" Silver said, as he got close to Jim.
Silver tried to open the map, but he wasn't too smart enough to open it.
He then looked at Jim, who was shaking his head while smirking.
"Open it!!" Silver yelled, as he gave Jim the map.
"Are we gonna do this the easy way... Or the the hard way?" Silver added, as he switched his robot hand into a gun. He pointed the gun at you, scaring Jim that he was gonna shoot you if he didn't open it.
Of course, Jim opened it for you.
"Woah!!"
"That's awesome!!!"
"Woah!! Wow wow wow!!!"
His crew yelled and cheered.
"Tie them up, and leave them with the rest until we--" Silver was cut by the map, closing.
"You want the map? You're taking us too..." Jim said.
Silver shook his head, and said "We'll take em all!!"
You, Jim, Amelia and Delbert got on the boat, as Silver rode it to the treasure.
You got off, and as soon as you did, B.E.N. was saying that the place looked very familiar to him.
"I... I don't know about you Jimmy, (Y/N), but I can see my life, passing In front of my eyes! At least, I think it's my life! WAS I EVER DANCING WITH AN ANDROID NAMED LUPÈ!?" B.E.N. Yelled.
"Shhh B.E.N.! This isn't over yet..." Jim said, as he put his hand on B.E.N.'s mouth.
"We're gettin close lads!!! I SMELL TREASURE AWAITIN!" Silver yelled, as he grabbed Jim by his shirt, and continued to walk.
He then cut the bamboo that was blocking your way. The map led to a cliff, and there was no treasure at all.
The map closed, as Silver said "What's going on, Jimbo!!?"
"I.. I don't know! I can't get it opened!!" Jim replied, trying to do something.
"We should've never followed this boy!!" One of Silver's crew mate said, as she pushed Jim onto the ground.
"Hey!!" You yelled at her.
Jim then found a hole on the ground, and placed the map inside, as a triangular door and a circular map looking device appeared on the front of you, Jim and Silver.
The door showed the Lagoon Nebula, as Jim said "The Lagoon Nebula!?"
"But that's... Halfway across the galaxy!" Silver added, as he put his hand on his chin.
"Let's see.. Kinapus..." Jim said, as he pointed on the Kinapus galaxy.
"Montressor Spaceport!" Jim touched the Montressor Spaceport and the triangular portal changed Into a pathway to Montressor Spaceport.
"So this is how Flint did it... He used this portal to... ...go around the universe, stealing Treasure!!" Jim said, as he clicked on different galaxies and planets.
"But how are we supposed to get there!!?" Silver yelled, as he clicked on more of the galaxies and planets.
"Where is that blasted treasure!?!!" Silver added.
"Treasure... Treasure! It's buried in the..." B.E.N yelled, as Jim added "Buried in the centroid of the mechanism... What if... The whole planet is the mechanism!!? And the treasure is buried in the center of this planet!!?"
Silver's crew mates was too excited, that they tried to dig on the metal ground you were standing on.
"And how the Devil are we supposed to get there!?" Silver asked, madly.
"Just... ...open the right door!" Jim said, as he touched the planet you were on.
Jim went in first, as Silver grabbed him by the shoulder, and went in as well.
You and the rest followed them, as they cheered.
They ran as quick as they can and witnessed the treasures.
"The loot of a thousand worlds..." Silver said, mesmerized and amazed.
"Treasure Planet..." You whispered, as you widened your eyes.
"Well, (Y/N)... We did it..." Jim said, holding your hand.
"Yeah... I guess we did..." You replied.
"This is all seeming... Very familiar... I just... Can't remember why!" B.E.N. said, as he put his hands on his head.
"B.E.N., (Y/N), come on. We're leaving and We're not leaving empty handed!" Jim said, as he grabbed you and B.E.N.'s hand.
You, Jim and B.E.N. got on the ship you and Jim saw earlier.
"You know what's strange!? Even though I'm thinking of something, I get really close on remembering it, but end up not remembering it!" B.E.N said, as you, B.E.N. and Jim saw Flint's skeleton.
"Captain Flint!!?" Jim said, as he widened his eyes.
"In the flesh! Except, no organs or skin or anything that resembles flesh, that's not there..." B.E.N. said.
"The... There's just something horrible Flint wanted no one to know but I just... Can't remember what it is! Oh, my mind is such a terrible thing to lose!!!" B.E.N wined.
You looked around and saw B.E.N.'s memory circuit in Flint's hand.
You took it and said "B.E.N., I think I just found your mind... hold still!"
You attached it to B.E.N as B.E.N. said "I was just thinking... Think... Think! It's all flying back!! ALL MY MEMORIES!!!"
Jim looked at you with a smile. You smile at Jim back.
"RIGHT AFTER FLINT PULLED MY MEMORY CIRCUIT SO NO ONE CAN EVER KNOW ABOUT HIS BOOBY TRAP!!!!"
Right after that, You felt the ground shaking and heard a loud sound.
"Speaking of which, Flint wanted his Treasure all by himself so he set this planet to blow HIGHER THAN A CALEPSIAN KITE!!!" B.E.N. Added as he swang his arms in the air.
"You two go and help the captain and doc, If I'm not there in five minutes, leave without me!" Jim said, as he got under the ship's engines and tried to fix it.
"No, Jim! I'm not leaving you!" You yelled.
He grabbed your hand and said "I'll be fine! Go!"
You obeyed and trusted him, and left.
You helped the captain and Delbert. You were pretty good at driving so the captain assigned you to drive the ship instead of Delbert because he was not really good at driving.
3 Minutes later, you went to Jim and saw Silver with him. They got on the boat and you continued to drive.
"Take us out of here metal man! (Y/N), you can let go now, B.E.N will be driving." Amelia said, as you replied "Aye, Thanks captain!"
You hugged Jim as you whispered "I'm glad you're alright!"
"I'm glad you're alright too..." Jim replied, hugging you back.
"People! We've got 30% of capacity!" B.E.N. yelled, as Delbert said "30%!? That means... We'll never clear the planet's explosion in time!" Delbert exclaimed, as he looked at Amelia.
"1 minute and 48 seconds before planet's destruction!!!" B.E.N. yelled.
Jim was looking around for ideas, and an idea popped in his head.
"We gotta turn around!" He yelled,as he grabbed an engine and a board.
"What!!?" You yelled.
"There's a portal back there! It can get us outta here!!"
"Pardon me, Jim, but doesn't that portal lead to an exploding planet!!?" Delbert yelled, as he widened his eyes.
"Yes! But I'm gonna change that! I'm gonna open a different door!" Jim replied, as he tried to attach the engine to the board.
"C.. captain, I can't see how this is possible i--" Delbert was cut by Silver, as he yelled "Listen to the boy!!!"
"What do ya need, Jim?" Silver said, as he got close to Jim.
"Just someway to attach this!!" Jim replied, as he tried to tie the engine to the board.
"Alright! Stand back now!" Silver yelled, as he attached the engine with his robot arm.
"Okay, now, whatever happens, keep the ship heading straight for that portal!" Jim yelled, as he got ready to ride the board.
"Jim!" You yelled, as you held Jim's hands.
"B...be.....be careful..." You muttered, as tears ran down your eyes.
"I will..." Jim replied, as he put his hand on your cheek.
You smiled at him, as he flew away.
"50 seconds until planet's destruction!!!" B.E.N. yelled, looking at you, Silver, Amelia and Delbert.
You watched Jim as he flew on the board.
You were praying for him to be safe and for you to go back to your home without no one being hurt.
You then saw Jim slowing down because of the engine not working.
He got lower and lower to a narrow lava pit.
"JIM!" You yelled, crying and worried that he'll never make it.
"Come on lad!!" Silver whispered.
"You can do it Jim!" You whispered as well, as tears shed down your eyes.
A moment later, you saw Jim up in the air again as you cheered.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2--" B.E.N. was counting down until Jim clicked on Montressor Spaceport on the map of the universe.
The portal opened to Montressor Spaceport, as you heard cheering from Silver and his crew. You, Amelia and Delbert cheered along.
"Didn't I say that the lad had greatness in him!!?" Silver yelled, as he gave Jim a Hi-Five.
Amelia and Delbert hugged each other, as you smiled at them.