This is Our Story

As the R.L.S. Landed on the Montressor Spaceport, Jim rushed to his mom and hugged her really tight. You joined the hug as well so it turned into a group hug!
Morph licked Sarah's face, as he flew away.
10 months passed, and the Benbow Inn was re-built! It was more prettier,bigger and better than before!
Delbert and Amelia had three beautiful yet naughty baby girls, and one handsome baby boy! And Jim, became a cadet!
You had a job as a captain on the Hispaniola! Surprisingly, it took 7 years to build, not 5!
You and the rest celebrated the opening of the brand new Benbow Inn!
There were many visitors and friends of Sarah who joined the celebration.
You were eating cake and you heard the inn door open. You witnessed two robo cops, making you and the rest gasp.
"What are they doing here on this wonderful day!?" You thought to yourself.
The robo cops got aside, and showed a well dressed Jim Hawkins in a cadet suit! He looked charming. You heard cheering and so you cheered as well.
You hugged Jim, as he whispered "Congrats on your new job!"
"Congrats on being a cadet!" You whispered back.
You kissed Jim, as he kissed you back.
Sarah looked at Jim with a smile on her face.
Jim smiled back at her.
"I love you... Jim." You whispered.
"I... Love you too." Jim whispered, as he kissed your cheek.
A moment later, Jim pulled your hand and you two got on the dance floor.
You and Jim danced, Crazy style!
"I never knew that you can dance!!" You said, as you looked at Jim.
"Well it turns out, I can!" He said, as he smirked.
You and Jim were watching the visitors dancing as you clapped to the beat of the music.
Sarah looked back and smiled at you and Jim and you smiled back. You and Jim looked back at the window, and saw clouds shaped like your old buddy, John Silver.
You and Jim looked at each other, and smiled.
"He's always with us, Jim." You said.
"Yeah. I'm certain." He replied, as he glanced over to the window again and smiled.
And as you went on, living each other's happy endings.. You always have a cyborg to thank.

The End.