Preparations for the Voyage

Delbert had already hired the captain, the ship and all of the things that's needed for your adventure to Treasure Planet.
You heard your alarm ring loudly
"And I want a moment to be real, wanna touch things I don't feel, wanna hold on, and feel I belong! And how can the world want me to change, they're the ones that stay the same, they can't see me, but I'm still here..."

*

You got off your bed, and then you noticed that Jim was sleeping in the same room you were in. The alarm caused him to wake up as well. He groaned and yawned. Clearly he was still tired, since last night, you two slept at 12:30 because you were watching your favorite movie. You wouldn't wanna miss that, would you?
Anyways~
"Good Morning (Y/N)" Jim said as he scratched his head.
"Morning, sleepyhead!" You replied and fixed his hair.
You two got down the stairs very quickly because of the smell of the delicious food Sarah was cooking for you two.
(How sweet of her!)
You Sat down on a chair and a moment later, Jim sat really close to you. Sarah placed your food on the table and you two started eating. Jim finished first because, he ate really fast due to his excitement to go to Treasure Planet, but he didn't wanna leave your side, so, he got another pancake and started eating. You were done eating so you went to the bathroom to take a bath. Afterwards, you went to your room to get ready.
You wore a plain white shirt, dark green pants, black shoes, and got your black jacket on. You're outfit was similar to Jim's. You tied your (H/C) hair up, wore your silver earrings and wore the gold bracelet that your mom gave you. You started packing the clothes you're going to use for the trip, and while you were shoving them into a bag, you heard a familiar voice.
"Let me help you with that." Jim said. He entered your room and got more of your clothes.
"Thanks!" You exclaimed, while you were holding your toothbrush.
Jim smiled, and left your room.
"Let's go kids! Only an hour before flight!" Delbert yelled from downstairs.
Jim entered your room and helped you with your bags.
You looked at Jim with a smile and asked him "You excited?"
"Yeah. This is everything I dreamt of... I...it's all coming True..." Jim replied, not looking at you, but, smiling.
"Yeah..." You thought to yourself, as you proceeded to go down the stairs.