One Puzzling Sphere

You,Jim, Sarah and Delbert arrived to Delbert's house. It's full with books, papers, and other stuff. Almost like a library.
"I believe, that the Benbow Inn has burned to the ground. I'm sorry, Sarah..." Delbert said, as he patted Sarah on the shoulder.
"I'm fine, Delbert... Thank you..." Sarah said.
"What is that globe, and why did the Salamander wanted us to take care of it badly?" Delbert added.
Jim played with the ball then all of a sudden, the circle markings on it sank, Jim twisted it like a Rubik's cube and just like a flash, there was green light coming out of it. The light turned into a map of the galaxy.
"Woah!" You exclaimed.
You looked around as Delbert appeared on your side. "Look! This is the planet we live in! The planet Montressor!" Delbert touched the planet Montressor, and what happened was, the green light moved! It looked like we were exploring the galaxy! "Ooh! That's the megallanic cloud! The coral galaxy!" Delbert pointed on the galaxies.
The moving stopped on a planet which looked like Saturn but with two rings.
"Wait, what's this what's this? Why... That's--" he was cut by Jim.
"Treasure Planet" Jim said in a calm voice, as he smirked
"T...Treasure.... Treasure Planet! T....That IS Treasure Planet!" You yelled.
"No!" Delbert said in a calm tone.
"That's Treasure Planet!!!" Jim said, still smirking.
"So, it isn't a myth!" You said to Jim.
"It isn't!" Jim added, confidently
"Flint's trove!? The loot of a thousand worlds!? Do you know what this means!?" Delbert yelled.
"It means, that all of that Treasure is only a boat ride away!" Jim said, while bouncing the ball in his hands.
"B....but that's impossible!" Sarah said. Jim closed the map while Delbert was explaining the planet (Of course, in a scientific way)
"Mom! This is it! This is the answer to all our problems!" Jim said as he put the globe in his pocket
"But Jim, that's impossible!" Sarah replied, as she swang her hand in the air in frustration.
"Don't you remember!? All those stories!?" Jim added
"That's all they were! Stories!" Sarah responded back, angrily
"With the Treasure, we could re-build the Benbow a hundred times over!"
Sarah was about to say something as she was interrupted by Jim
"Mom, I know I messed up. And I know, that I've let you down... But this is my chance to make it up to you! I'm gonna set things right! Please..."
Sarah sighed  "Jim... I don't wanna lose you!" She said as she fixed Jim's hair
"Mom, you won't! I'll make you proud!" Jim said, as he held his mom's hand in his.
You smiled at the sweet scene.
Jim looked at you as he said "(Y/N), you should come with us!!"
"What!? What are you talking about!?"
"(Y/N), you could help yourself and your family with the Treasure! Come with us! Please..."
You do admit that it was sweet for him to care about you and your family.
"Fine..." You said, smiling.
"Yes!" Jim whispered as If he was trying to hide it from you.
"Well kids, soon we will be off, to the spaceport!" Delbert said, as he pointed on the spaceport.