The R.L.S. Legacy

You, Jim and Delbert went to the spaceport in no time.
Jim was looking happy and excited, while Delbert looked Foolish because of the suit he was wearing. It was very huge and the color didn't fit him. There were plugs and extensions on the suit for some reason.
As you and Jim got on the spaceport, Jim inhaled the fresh air. He looked at you and smiled. You looked away, trying to hide your reddening cheeks.
"Well kids! This is our chance to finally get along and know each other better!" Delbert interrupted as he walked towards you and Jim with his suit on, making annoying noises as he walked.
Delbert was about to say something again, as he was interrupted by Jim
"Look, let's just find the ship. Okay?" Jim said, sarcastically.
You witnessed a huge ship with space creatures in it, whistling and singing "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!" You pointed on it and said "Woah... That ship is huge!"
"Ahh! You see (Y/N), that is the legendary Hispaniola! It took 5 years to build!" Delbert exclaimed.
You were mesmerized by the hugeness of the ship.
Delbert continued to walk and bumped Jim, causing Jim to stare at him, madly.
"Ah! Here's our ship! The R.L.S. Legacy!"
[Fun Fact: R.L.S. stands for Robert Louis Stevenson (The author of the book 'Treasure Island' •∆•)
"Awesome!" You said, excitedly
You three proceeded to walk.
As you got on the ship, You, Delbert and Jim witnessed a weird alien creature with cone looking tentacles  around his body.
Jim Accidently stepped on it, and apologized.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to--" he was interrupted by it. It was saying something, but of course, neither you or Jim could understand what it's saying. It let out fart sounds from its tentacles, as it blew Jim's hair, making It messed up.
Jim blew the hair off of his face as Delbert said "Allow me to handle this.."
Delbert let out farting noises from his mouth.
'So Delbert can communicate with its language. Cool...'  You though to yourself.
The creature replied by again blowing fart noises from its tentacles.
"I'm fluent in Flatula, Jim, (Y/N) took two years of it in High school." Delbert said, as he let out another fart sound while saluting.
"Flatula... ...Cool, isn't it?..." Jim said, as he stared at your (E/C) eyes.
"Yeah! C... cool!" You muttered quietly.
You then witnessed a rock like creature with a nice suit on.
"Good day captain! Everything, ship shape?" Delbert said, shaking its large hand.
"Ship shape it is sir, but I ain't the cap'n. The captain's aloft!" He said, pointing at a cat like creature. It landed on the front of you and Jim, while Delbert was behind you.
"Mr. Arrow, I checked this miserable ship from stern to stern and as usual it's, spot on! Can you get nothing wrong?" She commented, patting the rock creature on its shoulder.
"You flatter me captain!" The rock creature said, as he took off his hat and bowed slightly.
The captain proceeded to walk and look around, as she saw Delbert.
"Ah! Doctor Doppler, I presume!" She said in such a wonderful, British voice.
"Uh y..yes, uh--" Delbert muttered, as he was cut by the Captain
"Hello??? Can you hear me?" The captain asked, as she knocked on Delbert's helmet.
"Yes I could hear you! Stop that banging!" Delbert exclaimed, as he brushed of dirt off of his helmet.
"If I may, doctor, this works better if it's, plugged in!" She plugged in a plug into an extension that was on the back of Delbert's suit.
"Ugh, don't mind, I can manage my own plugging!"Delbert added, as he pulled the plug off the extension.
"I'm captain Amelia, captain of the ship! You met my first officer, Mr. Arrow! Tough, defendable, honest, brave and true!" Amelia said, as she Shaked Delbert's hand.
"Captain!" Arrow said in a calm voice, as Amelia said "Oh shut up Arrow, you know I don't mean a word of it!"
"Well, captain, I don't mean to interrupt this, flattering but,  allow me to introduce Young Jim Hawkins and (Y/N) (L/N)!" Delbert said, as he pushed you and Jim closely to the captain. "You see, captain, these are the young fellows that found the map to Treasu--" he was cut off by Amelia who squeezed his face real tight, causing him to look ugly and funny.
"Doctor, please!" She said, as she looked at the crew, who seemed to be looking at you four.
"I'd like a word with you in my State room!" She said.
"Doctor, if you're just gonna talk about that map, at least talk about it but softly. I don't want this crew you hired to steal the opportunity of us going to a legendary place, Treasure Planet" she said, as she Locked the door.
"What... What are you talking about???" Delbert asked confused.
"I don't seem to trust this crew you hired. They look... ... Suspicious..." Amelia replied.
"Now, see here--" Delbert was cut off, as Amelia interrupted "May I see the map, Please?"
Delbert looked at you and Jim, as Jim threw the map over to her while saying "Here."
"Hmm! Fascinating!" Amelia said, as she tossed the map in her hand. "Gentlemen, this should be in this cabinet when not in use." Amelia said, as she walked towards to Delbert. "And doctor, with greatest possible respect... Zip your howling screamer!" She added, as she got closer and closer to Delbert.
"Oh, and you, Ms. (L/N) and Mr. Hawkins, in the future, you will address me as captain, or ma'am. Is that clear?" She said.
You nodded. Jim didn't, and said a little 'ugh...' 
"Mr. Hawkins?" Amelia said, in a warning tone.
"Yes ma'am." Jim said, quietly.
"That'll do..."  She said, as she closed the cabinet she put the map in.
"Oh, and one more thing! You two will be working for our cook, Mr. Silver.." She said, in an ordering tone.
"What!?" Jim yelled as you added "The cook!?"