A Quarrel with the Rusty Silver

Jim called Delbert and Amelia, while you waited in B.E.N.'s shelter with B.E.N..
Delbert, Amelia and Jim arrived in no time. Delbert was carrying Amelia, as B.E.N said "Awh, isn't that sweet? I find old fashion romance touching, don't you?"
You do admit, they did look like a couple.
B.E.N then grabbed a tray with two cups filled with oil and strange looking liquid as he handed it out to Delbert, while he said
"Drinks for the happy couple!"
"Oh uh... No thanks, uh, we don't drink and uh... ... we're not a couple.." Delbert replied, as he removed his coat.
Amelia smiled at him.
Delbert looked away, cleared his throat and said
"Look at these markings! They're identical to the ones on the map!"
"Yeah! They are!" You added.
Amelia then looked at Jim and ordered "Mr. Hawkins, stop anyone that tries to approach!"
"Yes, yes! Now listen to me, stop giving orders for a few milliseconds... And lay still..." Delbert added, as he folded his coat and put it under Amelia's head.
"Very forceful, Doctor! Go on, say something else.." Amelia said, as she looked at Delbert.
Delbert smiled, as B.E.N. interrupted their sweet moment.
"Hey look!! There's more of your buddies! Hey fellas!!! Over here!!!" B.E.N. yelled, as he waved on Silver's crew.
You heard shooting, as Jim shooted as well.
You then heard a familiar voice. It was Silver, saying "Hello up there! Jimbo, (N/N), I'd like a short word with y'all! It's alright without the cap'n! No tricks!"
"Came for the map... Doubtless!" Amelia said, as she tried to stand up.
"That means... That he thinks, we still have it!" Jim said, as he smirked.
You and Jim went down as Morph went to Silver happily.
"Aha, Morphy! I wonder where you were!" Silver said, as he petted Morph.
Silver then put his robot leg on a rock, as he smiled nervously and said "ooh, this old robot leg hurt like never before since the time we had back there in the gally, hehe!"
You and Jim gave him a glare.
"Whatever you heard back there... At least the part concerning you two... I don't mean a word of it! If that blood thirsty beast knew I've gone soft, they have gotten us three!" Silver said, as he put his hand on you and Jim's shoulder.
"Now, listen here... If we play our cards right, we can get out of this rich as kings!"
"Yeah?" Jim said, as he put his hand on his chin.
"You give me the map and uh.... Even portion of the treasure is yours!!" Silver then put his robot hand out and wanted you two to shake it.
Jim smiled at him, and said "Boy... You are really somethin..." He circled around him and said "All that talk of greatness, light coming of our sails... What a joke..."
"Well, see here Jimbo--" Silver was cut by Jim, saying "Well at least you taught us one thing, stick to it, right!? Well that's what we're gonna do.. We'll make sure that you don't see one drabloon of our treasure!"
"THAT TREASURE HAS OWED ME BY THUNDER" Silver yelled, angrily.
"WELL TRY TO FIND IT WITHOUT OUR MAP, BY THUNDER!!!!!" Jim yelled back.
"Now mark me... Either I get that map by dawn tomorrow, or so help me... I'LL USE THE SHIP'S CANONS TO BLAST Y'ALL HARD TO KINGDOM COME!!!" Silver yelled back, as he looked at Morph and said "Morph, pap's yous..." Morph was confused,as Silver yelled "NOW!!!!"
Morph hid in the back of you and Jim, as you petted him and said "It's okay Morph... It's okay..."
Silver walked away from you and Jim, as you did as well.
"Can you believe that guy!!?" Jim said, looking at you.
"Yeah right. He only wanted the treasure this whole time.." you replied.
You and Jim went back to the shelter.

*

Night Time~

"Gentlemen... We must... ...stay together and..." Amelia said. She was very weak at that time because of the lazer ball hitting her.
"And what!!? WE MUST STAY TOGETHER AND WHAT!!?" Delbert yelled.
"Doctor... You have.... ... Wonderful eyes..." Amelia said, as she looked at Delbert with her eyes flattering.
"She's lost her mind!!!" Delbert yelled, as he took Of his glasses and glanced over you and Jim.
"You could help her!!" You and Jim yelled.
"Dang it Jim, (Y/N), I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor but it's not the same thing, you can't help people If you're a doctor, you just sit there and you're USELESS!!" Delbert said, disappointed. He then wined as you and Jim said "it's gonna be okay doc... It's okay..."
"Y...yeah doc! Jim and (Y/N) knows exactly what to do, I... It's just, Jimmy and (Y/N) has this knowledge of things" B.E.N. said, as he followed you and Jim.
"Jim, (Y/N), any thoughts at all?" Ben asked,as he covered his mouth.
"Without the map we're dead..." Jim said, looking at the R.L.S. Legacy.
"If we try to leave we're dead..." You added, looking at Silver and his crew's camp site.
"If we stay here--" Jim was interrupted by Morph, saying "We're dead! We're dead we're dead we're dead!"
"Well, I think Jimmy and (Y/N) could use some quiet time soo, I'll just slip out the back door..." You repeated what B.E.N. said, "Back door!?"
"You have a back door!?" Jim asked him.
"Oh yeah! I get this breeze through here, which I think is important!" B.E.N. replied.
"Hey doc, doc I think we found a way outta here!" Jim yelled, as he grabbed your hand and got ready to jump into the hole.
"Jim, No! The captain ordered us to stay--" Delbert was again interrupted by Jim, as he said "We'll be back!". Jim and you jumped into the hole, as B.E.N. followed, yelling "CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!"
You and Jim then got to the exit of the back door, which was located on the area where Silver and his crew were sleeping.
"So what's the plan!!?" B.E.N. yelled, as Jim covered his mouth and said "Ssshhhhh!! B.E.N!!"
"Okay... Here it is... We sneak back to the legacy, disable the lazer canons, and bring back the map..." Jim whispered.
"That's a good plan! I like that plan! The only thing I'm wondering is, h...how do we get there?" B.E.N replied, as he looked at Jim and you.
"Through that.." Jim said, as he pointed on the Mini boat Silver and his crew were riding.
B.E.N. got on the boat first. You were next. Jim had to help you up. He carried you by your waist, making you blush.
Jim and Morph got up, as you started the engines.
Jim cut the rope the boat was attached to.
He then rode the boat to the Legacy.