The Expedition Begins

As you and Jim got to the main deck to watch the launch, you started to feel like, this was your destiny somehow. The trip to Treasure Planet will change your whole life. Jim snapped you out from your thoughts by putting his arm on your shoulder. "The galaxy is wonderful, isn't it?" Jim asked, smiling.
"Yeah, it is." You responded, looking at him. You were glad that it was dark at that time so that he won't notice your pink cheeks. Later, you witnessed whale like creatures. They were huge and beautiful!
"Woah!" You said, as you leaned even more to catch the magnificent view.
"Watch out (Y/N)!" Jim yelled, as he grabbed you on your waist and pulled you close to his chest as the whales blew a green slimy liquid out of its hole.
"The whales releases green goo, it smells really bad." Jim explained, as he got some tissue from his pocket and wiped a part of the ship with goo, causing the green slime to stick on the tissue. He showed it to you and you were disgusted And at the same time, amazed of how smart Jim is.
"Huh, cool." You said, still blushing.
"It's such a good day for sailing cap'n! And look at ya! You look great cap'n!" Silver commented as he looked at the captain.
"You could save that flim flammery for your spaceport floozies, Silver!" Amelia responded
Morph turned into a little Amelia and repeated what she said
"Spaceport floozies, spaceport floozies!"
Silver caught Morph in his hands and put him in his hat.
"And by the way, isn't that your cabin boy and girl, aimlessly footling around on those shrouds?" She asked, as she glanced to you and Jim.
"Uh, a moment of the operation captain, soon to be addressed! Jimbo, (N/N)!"
Jim and you looked back to see Silver.
"I've got two new friends I'd like you to meet!" Silver said, while hiding something from his back.
Jim looked excited, while you looked at him normally because you knew that he was joking.
"Say hello, to Mr. Mop" he threw a mop at you
"And Mrs. Bucket!" He threw a bucket at Jim.
"Yippee." Jim said, sarcastically while holding the bucket in his hands.