The Loot of a Thousand Worlds

As you and Jim got on the boat, you heard a loud BANG!!! You witnessed a lazer ball heading towards the boat you were in. Amelia was hurt, but thankfully, you, Jim and Delbert wasn't.
You four crash landed on a forest. There were many trees and weird looking plants surrounding you.
Jim pushed the boat up so that you and the rest could get out under it.
"Ow..." You groaned as you scratched your head.
"You okay?" Jim asked, as he helped you up.
"Yeah.. thanks" you replied.
You then glanced to Amelia who was in Delbert's arms.
"Captain, what are we gonna do now?" You asked her.
She then glanced at Jim, as she said
"Mr. Hawkins, the map, If you please.."
Jim grabbed the map from his pocket, and then it floated in the air and turned out to be Morph!
"Morph!? Morph!!! WHERE'S THE MAP!?" Jim yelled, angrily.
"Are you serious!?! It's back on the ship!!!?" He yelled, as he pointed on the ship with an angry looking face.
"Watch over that blob, and get low... We've got company..." Amelia said, as she added "We need a more defensable position. Mr. Hawkins, Ms. (L/N), scatter ahead." She handed you and Jim a gun.
"Aye, captain" you and Jim said, as you walked away to look for shelter.
"Jim, what if we don't make it?" You asked Jim awkwardly.
"What?"
"Well, the... There's pirates chasing us and... What if we aren't able to get out of this planet alive!?" You asked, worried.
"Look... Everything is gonna be alright... I promise..." Jim replied, as he held your hand.
"Jim, I promised my parents that I'm gonna take care of our family! I'm their only hope! What if I--" You were interrupted by Jim, as he put his hand on your cheek, and said
"Look... I won't let you down... I promise that I'll take care of you..."
You smiled at Jim, and hugged him. He hugged you back as tight as you did.
You continued to walk, as you and Jim heard something from the bushes.
Jim and you looked at the area where the sound came from.
"AHHHH!!!!!!!" A nasty, old and rusty looking robot yelled in the front of you and Jim's face.
You and Jim yelled as well because, who wouldn't be startled by that!!?
You and Jim fell on the ground, as the robot said "OH THIS IS FANTASTIC!! HUMAN BASED LIFE FORM COME TO RESCUE ME AT LAST!!! I JUST WANNA HUG YA AND SQUEEZE YA AND HOLD YA CLOSE TO ME!"
The robot hugged you and Jim. He hugged you really tight, that you let out an "ow!" In pain.
"Alright, okay!" Jim yelled, as he got the annoying robot of you and his torso.
The robot continued to hug you two as Jim said "Would you just let go of us!!!?"
"Ooh, sorry sorry!" The robot said, as he finally got off you two.
"I've been marooned for so long! Ya.. ya know, after a hundred years... ...YoU GOt A LiTtLE NUtS!!" The robot yelled.
Jim was about to say something as B.E.N. interrupted "My name is... ...uh.... What's that again?"
Morph turned into the robot and made a crazy looking face.
"B.E.N! Of course! I'm B.E.N.! The Bio Electronic Navigator!" He said.
"And you two are???"
"Jim" Jim said.
"(Y/N)" You replied.
"Well nice to meet ya Jimmy, (Y/N)!" B.E.N. said, as he shook you and Jim's hand
"It's Jim..." Jim said, as he reached to grab the gun Amelia gave him.
"Look, we're kinda in a hurry, and there's pirates chasing us, soo... Uh yeah...." Jim said, as he continued to walk.
"Pirates!? Ohoh, don't get me started on pirates! I don't like them! I remember captain Flint! This guy, had such a temper!" He yelled.
"W....w...wait.... You knew captain Flint!?" Jim yelled
"I think he suffered from mood swings, personally. I'm not a therapist in any way but uh... You let me know when i'm rambling!" B.E.N. replied
"But then... Then but then.... You must know, about the treasure?" You asked, looking at B.E.N. With one eyebrow up.
"Treasure?" B.E.N. repeated
"Yeah! You know, Flint's trove? The loot of a thousand worlds???" Jim added.
"Wait.... I... I remember... I do! Treasure!! Lots of treasure! And it's buried in the centroid of the mechanism! And there was this big door, opening and closing and opening and closing! And Flint didn't want no one to know about it, so, I helped him..." Ben was cut off because he didn't remember quite things.
"Agh! Data Inaccessible!!! Reboot, reboot, reboot!!!!" Ben yelled. He was obviously rebooting but Jim slapped him and he stopped.
"And you are?" Ben said.
"Wait, what about the treasure!!?" Jim asked.
"I wanna say, Larry." Ben replied
"The centroid of the mechanism or..." You added, swinging your hand in the air
"I...I'm sorry... I just can't remember quite things, ya Know? I lost my mind! I lost my mind!!" Ben said, as he searched Jim's pocket.
"You haven't found it, have you?" He said
"Uh..." Jim said in a confused voice.
"My primary memory circuit?" Ben replied, as he pointed to his head.
"Look, Ben. We really need to find a place to hide and uh... We'll just be... You know... Moving on..." Jim said, as he grabbed your hand and continued to walk.
"Oh.. well... This is goodbye, huh? I...I'm sorry if I'm so.. Disfunctional.. Go ahead... I do understand.... ...bu-bye..." Ben said in a sad voice, as he walked away..
Morph looked at Jim with a sad face. Jim had mercy and said "Look. If you're gonna come along, you're gonna have to stop talking..."
"Kazaa!!! Me and my best buddy looking for uh..." Ben yelled, as he got on Jim's arms.
"Being quiet..." Ben said, as he patted Jim on the shoulder.
"And you gotta have to stop touching me!!" Jim yelled.
"Talking and touching! Heh, that's really easy!" Ben said.
"You sure about that?" You thought to yourself, as you followed Jim.
"Uh, before we go on our big search, can we make a quick stop at my place? Heh, kind of urgent..." Ben said, as he got the bamboo looking trees out of the way and pointed on an abandoned laboratory looking shelter.
"Ben! I think you just solved our problem!!" Jim yelled, as he smirked.

Well I guess it's true that annoying people can be quite helpful at times