The Ol' Cyborg's Charades

The next day, You woke up on the sound of the alien sleeping on the top of you.
He was snoring really loud.
You got off your hammock and groaned. You slept late in the night because, thoughts about the great adventure won't leave your head.
Later, you heard a thud coming from your right. You saw Jim on the floor with his messy hair. You giggled a bit and proceeded to walk. Later, you saw his shoe walk. You the figured out that it's Morph.
"Morph!? Ugh.... Morph, knock it off, it's too early for this..." Jim groaned, as he tucked his shirt in his pants.
He crouched to reach Morph, then a moment later, Morph kicked Jim on the bum and laughed. Morph then grabbed Jim's shoe that was on the chest.
"Morph, come back here!" Jim yelled, as he chased Morph.
"Come back here!" Morph repeated what Jim said, and continued to run.
They got on the deck as Morph got into the kitchen by seeking through the holes of the kitchen door.
Jim hit the door, trying to hit Morph, but he failed because of Morph being extremely fast.
You then followed Jim to the kitchen as you yelled "Hey, Jimmy!"
"Oh, hey (Y/N)! Didn't notice ya there!" Jim said. He then glanced to the barrel of purps, thinking that Morph was hiding inside it.
You and Jim looked inside it, and saw Morph who turned into a little purp.
"Ahah!" You yelled
"Busted!!" Jim added, as you and him got Into the barrel to catch Morph.
Due to the size of the barrel, you and Jim were really close to each other.
Jim caught Morph as he tickled him.
You and Jim heard a voice coming from the kitchen.
"When are we gonna move!? We're sick of all this waiting!" An alien chanted.
"We don't move until we got the treasure in hand!" A familiar voice yelled. Silver was there, talking to the crew you knew only wanted the treasure by themselves. Jim widened his eyes with you.
"I say we kill em all now..." Scroop said in his creepy voice.
"I SAY WHAT'S TO SAY!!! DISOBEY MY ORDERS AGAIN LIKE THE STUNT YOU PULLED WITH MR. ARROW, OR SO HELP ME... YOU'LL BE JOINING HIM!!" Silver yelled, throwing Scroop onto the barrel you, Jim and Morph were in with full force.
"Strong talk... But I know otherwise..." Scroop said, reaching in the barrel to grab a purp.
"You got something to say, Scroop!?" Silver said, in low tone.
Jim grabbed a purp, and let Scroop get it, as he said
"It's that boy and the lassy... Me thinks that you..." He stabbed a hole in the purp with his sharp claw, as he added "Have a soft spot for them..."
The rest of the crew agreed, as Silver said
"Now... Mark my words... I care for one thing ang one thing only! Flint's trove!!"
"What was that now? You got the makings of greatness In ya..." Scroop said, mimicking Silver's face. The scorpion failed, and looked rather ridiculous while doing it.
"Shut your mouth! I cozied up to those kids to cover our scents!! But I ain't gone soft..." Silver said, as his yellow robot eye turned red.
You and Jim were very shocked. You two looked really disappointed and sad for thinking you could trust Silver.
A moment later, Onus then yelled "THERE IT IS!!! THE ALMIGHTY TREASURE PLANET!!!"
The crew got up to the deck, as you and Jim got out of the barrel.
"I trusted him..." Jim said, sadly.
"It's okay Jim.... It's alright..." You replied, as you patted his shoulder.
You and Jim ran up the stairs, as you and him were blocked by Silver who was about to get his telescope that he left on the table.
"Jimbo, (N/N)?" Silver said, as he walked down and continued to block you two.
"Playing games, are we?"
"Yeah... Yeah we're playing games..." Jim replied, as he leaned backwards on the table, grabbing a knife from behind him.
"Oh, well... I always hate to lose, don't you?" Silver said, as he changed his robot arm into a knife.
"Me Too!!!" Jim yelled, as he stabbed Silver on the leg, grabbed your hand, and ran up to the deck.
"Agh!!!" Silver yelled, as he walked in pain due to his robot leg being stabbed.
You and Jim went to Amelia's state room. Jim locked the door and told her everything.
"Pirates on my ship!? I'll see they'll hang!"
Amelia yelled, as she grabbed a gun as she glanced to Delbert and said "Doctor, familiar with this?"
"Uh y...yes I've seen one I do recogni--" Delbert Accidently pulled the trigger.
"Uh no... No, I'm not..." He said, as he put the gun down.
Amelia rolled her eyes, as Morph looked at the map mesmerized.
"Mr. Hawkins, Ms. (L/N), defend this with your lives!" Amelia yelled, as she threw the map over to you and Jim.
Morph caught it as Jim and you yelled "Morph! NO!!" Jim grabbed the map from Morph and quickly put it in his pocket. Amelia then shot the floor with a gun as she jumped in it and yelled "Quickly gents! We don't have all day!"
You jumped in first, Jim was next and Delbert was last. Delbert landed on his bum, causing him to rub it in pain while he ran
You got on the small boats as Morph got the map from Jim's pocket.
"Morph!! Give that back!" Jim yelled, as he chased Morph.
Morph was blocked by Silver As he said "Morphy come here!"
"Morph! Morph! Bring it here! Morph come here!" Jim said in a soft voice
"Morph, Morph!!" The both of them yelled. Morph was confused on who to trust, so, he hid in a rope with the map in his mouth.
Silver crawled to get it, but Jim got it before he could.
Silver was about to shot Jim, but he just can't.
You and Jim got on the boat again.
Jim slipped of the wood, as you grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to the boat.