intro

end = beginning

code number #REI

code number #REI

the bigger the risk, the bigger the rush

***

It was a long time since former street rat Rei tasted freedom, so when she got a tempting offer, she wasted no time to say yes. She thought that she would be able to do anything to get her out of the prison walls forever, but she soon realised just how high was the price that she had to pay.

Object: infiltrate in the dangerous motorcycle gang Aces and find out their deepest and darkest secrets. Collect evidence and put them in jail. One after another.

The smell of burned asphalt, the roaring motorcycles, the wind in your hair.

Going undercover in a motorcycle gang was the most dangerous thing that she ever had to do and she knew what would happen if someone would find out the truth. Nobody ever liked a snitch after all. Things got more complicated when her talent got recognised by one of the gang's best motorcycle racers and she got put under his wing.

Underground fighting arenas, blood on your skin, money bets on the winners.

Her loyalty got tested when somebody threatened the safety of her gang. She was standing in between for too long and playing for both sides, but in that moment came the time for her to choose. On one side there was the gang where she found a new family for herself. On the other side was the promise that could guarantee her freedom.

Rei wasn't sure if she was ready for the ride of her life.

***