chapter 10

but I crumble completely when you cry 

it seems like once again, you've had to greet me with goodbye

***

'' We're taking the puppy with us? Oh, this should be fun. ''

'' What are you talking about? Baekhyun always comes with you-... Wait. Oh. Oh. You are talking about a different 'puppy'. ''

'' I knew it, Chanyeol! You and Baekhyun totally do some kinky things when you are alone in this garage! '' Seulgi hit her palm with her fist and pointed at the blushing mechanic. Her lips stretched in to a triumphant smile and her eyes glimmered under the bright lights of the large garage. Her hands were covered by fingerless red leather gloves and the laces on her black boots were tied in bows. She was ready to hit the road and ride her motorcycle, but we were stuck waiting for the last member of our group.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and quickly defended himself: '' You say that only because you are the type of person that greets their friends with 'hey, bitch'. ''

The sun was beginning to set above Seoul and I could almost feel the tension in the air. The garage of the club building was strangely empty, if you didn't count the team that was chosen to head out to Incheon. Seulgi was bouncing around in excitement and almost asking the universe to have a close encounter with cops or for something else 'fun' to happen. I didn't share the same opinion, but I liked seeing her smile. I was beginning to get a better understanding of the girl that liked to mess around and play with people. She was definitely only toying with me when we first met, poking in to places that she should leave untouched and trying to get a reaction out of me, but lately she changed. Hwasa told me that it was because she officially accepted me in their gang. It felt nice to hear it, but at the same time it brought up a new wave of guilt, that swirled around my heart and reminded me of what I was doing.

Next to Seulgi, there were also Yixing, who was looking as dashing as ever in his fur coat, decorated with two rifle guns, the young recruit Felix and another biker called Kai. Together with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, there were seven of us that had the task to go to Incheon and empty the place where Hyungwon got his guns. I had yet to hear anything more than those unclear instructions. I tried to ask Seulgi to tell me more about the job and she said that the only thing that I had to worry about, was getting the guns before the cops would. The rest, wasn't important.

'' I have a very important question! '' I seriously announced and raised my hand. '' It's Felix, right? Felix is the one that you meant when you used the word 'puppy', right? ''

'' Are you trying to play the age card? '' Felix asked and his eyes widened in disbelief. '' Why don't you ask that question again once Baekhyun gets here? You'll get your answer when he'll tell you to sit and stop barking. ''