chapter 5

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

and satisfaction feels like a distant memory

and I can't help myself, all I

wanna hear her say is ''are you mine?''

***

I wasn't supposed to go back to Sucker punch by myself, but the temptation was too strong. I couldn't stop thinking about the dark and enticing fight club, even if Baekhyun insisted that it wasn't a place for me to wander around unattended. At first I thought that he just didn't want to deal with me getting myself hurt again, but then I overheard some gossip that I wasn't supposed to know.

Crow was making his return.

He didn't tell me that he was a veteran fighter, feared and admired for his skills. Now I understood why people treated him with frightened respect, but I wanted to see it for myself. From what I heard, he was out of the game after getting badly injured during a race about a month ago, but now he was coming back.

I parked my motorcycle next to the many others that were all around Sucker punch, jumped off and pulled my helmet off my head. It was a warm night and there were a lot of people there. I recognised some familiar faces from the Ace of spades club, but I wasn't planning to stop and talk to anyone until I heard someone say: '' Well well well, I wasn't expecting you to come back so soon. And even without a leash. ''

'' Leash? '' I turned around and looked at the pink haired man that I met when I came here last night. He was leaning against a huge, purely black motorcycle and smoking a cigarette. His dark eyes were glistening in the night and a teasing smirk was present on his lips. '' Oh, are you talking about Baekhyun? ''

'' Who else? '' He took a drag from his cigarette and the flame illuminated the end of the white stick. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. He seemed genuinely curious. '' He doesn't want you here, does he? ''

I blinked and stared at him with surprise. '' How do you know? ''

His smirk grew wider, he quietly chuckled and threw his cigarette on the ground. He stepped on it before he walked towards me and draped an arm around my shoulders. I couldn't help it but to feel slightly intimidated, standing so close to his tall and muscular frame. '' I'm a bit of a mindreader. You also have that guilty look on your face that makes it really obvious that you are being a bad girl. Luckily for you, I like bad girls. Especially when they disobey Byun Baekhyun. We haven't had the chance to officially meet yet, have we? I'm Ravi and I'll be your tour guide for tonight. ''

His left arm was still lazily wrapped around my shoulders and he held his right hand in my direction. I nervously shook it and jokingly replied: '' Luckily for you, it comes naturally for me to do things that piss off Byun Baekhyun, so we are probably going to get along. I'm Rei. ''