I woke up in the same spot. I went to sit up straight when I was greeted with a shocking pain in the head. "What the- Ow!" Damn.

"Wait- Where's my ph- Oh there it is." My phone wasn't too far from me, but it was at 25% I quickly looked at the time and it has only been 3 hours. Wow.

"Might as well go home" I always talked to myself. I never had anyone so I was stuck talking to myself out loud.

My mind usually replied. Normally it was always what I wanted to hear. It was sad but true.

As I was walking home I saw someone, he looked new. At least I've never seen him before.

He wore all black. Had dark brown hair and, Really pretty Hazel eyes. "Frick- Frank- Frack!" I ran into a pole.

I was staring too long. I got distracted. I mean, he was starting too though.

He probably thought I'm a freak just like the rest of them. I got myself together and ran, I'm was so embarrassed!

_________________

I was almost home when I stopped by the gas station. I walked in got a drink and some Gummy bears.

That was when the Dark haired boy walked in. I tensed a bit, he walked by and I could feel his eyes burning into me.

I quickly paid and Ignored the jug mental stare you got from the man at the counter and quickly waited outside for the dark haired boy.

"Phil- What are you Doing?!" he walked out of the gas station. We both just gave each other the most awkward looks ever.

He stopped and he did something, he Smiled At me!

"Are you...Phil by any chance?" The dark haired boy asked.

"Look if you're here to make fun of my sexuality please move along. Because I just got Jumped basically because I'm gay so please-" said basically begging for him to leave.

Great. Another person to add to my Imaginary kill list.

"Actually no... well I know who you are, my cousin is Pj we- Well I just moved here with my aunt. Aka Pj's mom. And he's said some things about the pretty boy in pastel." He chuckled mindlessly.

Did he call me the 'Pretty boy in pastel' did he call me pretty? "Uh. Yeah, that's me, the Boy in pastel" I looked down at the ground.

"You forgot the pretty part, The pretty boy... in pastel" He walked away and Winked at me...

Did he just? Is he? no, he can't be Gay. His cousin is the most homophobic Kid in this Town, with the most homophobic family in Town. He couldn't possibly be gay... Could he?

"Wait!" I turned around quick. He turned around to face me.

"What is your name?" I said blushing.

"My names Dan, Dan Howell." He turned around flashing me a quick smile. "See you at school... pretty boy" He winked.

What was going on? I'm so confused, we'll just have to see what happens tomorrow, and I was on my way home like that. I was tired, my head hurt. "Goooooood, Night! "