A/N. I fucking cried makeikg this. This book will be ending soon. It's been fun. You'll soon find out why it's truely called under the cherry tree. Thank you
I woke up, yesterday was so magical it was probably the best day of my life. But this was far by the worst day of my life.

EARLIER THAT DAY

"Dan...?" I had my hands on my chest. I felt like my heart was skipping beats.

He turned in my direction. "Phil? Are you okay....?" Be was very concerned.. I was concerned.

"N-No" I fell. I couldn't breath. I was scared. I started to see darkness.

____________

"NO ITS NOT ALL RIGHT HOW DO YOU KNOW HES FINE IF THE MEDICINE ISN'T WORKING!!"

"Dan Calm Down!!! The medicine is just taking it's time!" I heard a loud sound. Why couldn't I move? Why couldn't I see? Is this death? It couldn't be right?

"BULL SHIT!! IF THE MEDICINE WAS WORKING HE WOULD HAVE FELT BETTER AFTER THE FIRST MONTH!!" one hit. Two hit.

"Dan stop Punching the wall! Or I will call security!"

Dan sobed. "I'm sorry." The door shut and I heard foot steps walk over. "Phil. You have to wake up for me. I can't live with without you. Please..." I can't move I can't see, it's hard to breath... I don't know what to do.. I just want to give up. But I can't.

"Phil. If you don't get up I will hurt you..please."I moved my hand or at least tried. I think it worked I'm not sure. I heard his breath slow down. I think that was good.

I tried moveing more. And more trying to get more and more out of sleep. And I did.

"Phil!!" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. They were so soft I grabbed him and kissed back. He pulled away and the doctor walked in and said he had to run some tests.

_____________

The doctor came back with the results. He said there not very good, he said the medicine wasn't working and that I wouldn't have very long. I knew that already. Dan walked back in.

"Phil.... I know you don't have very long. And I understand that." I cupped his cheek and smiled softly.

"I'm glad. Because I don't think I have alot of time left." I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I'm gonna miss him when I'm gone.