I woke up to a text on my phone, my head hurt like hell, but mostly my whole body did. I ignored it and texted Dan. He had asked me how I was. I told him I was fine. He also asked if he could come over I said sure thing, I got up slowly not to hurt anything and I put on a hoodie and some nice pajama pants. I hooked up the Nintendo switch and put Mario cart in, knowing him he lived this game and would most likely want to play it.

Dan was here,I told him he could let himself in the door was unlocked, I told him to come up stairs, he did so. He knocked.

"Hey Phil? Can I come in?"

"yeah!" I smiled when he walked in he looked so cute. "Wow you look cute today" I laughed, he blushed.

"Wow thanks. As so are you!" He laughed. I patted the spot next to my bed he came and sat down, I noticed he didn't straten. His hair today, if looked really good. "I like your hair, it looks cute."

"Wow thanks babe-" he stopped Talking tight away.

"Babe?" I smiled, his face was so red, I laughed.

"U-uh no...?" He smiled and looked the other way.

"Lies." I turned his head and kissed him, soon enough he Melted into the kiss. I laughed under my breath and soon pulled away.

"Are we like... Boyfriends" he spoke up after a round of Mario cart.

"I mean, we kiss and hold hands and stuff, so I mean I guess so." He smiled and leaned on me.

"I'm glad!" He smiled a huge smile and put his arms around me. He was so god damn cute, too bad i wouldn't last long enough to see it.

I winced in pain.

"Omg are you okay? Did I do something... I'm sorry i-" he had tears in his eyes.   I looked at him with pitty.

"No Dan, you didn't do anything I'm fine okay? I'll be fine."  I hugged him. He cried on to my shoulder.

"I- I just don't want to lose the only persons that's actually ever loved me." My heart broke, I started to tear up. Was that why he moved here. Because no one loved him. Or his parents sent him away, and still got no love. Oh my God. It clicked for me. "i- I'm so sorry" I began crying too.

"I- I'm just afraid to lose you Phil." I lifted his chin up and kissed him.

"I'll always be with you, even when and if I go away to the Hevans above or the hells below, I'll always be watching you, and I'll always be with you till the end of time, I love you Dan Howell." He Hugged me.

"I love you too Phil Lester, I'll never stop loving you." Both our tears kinda stopped and we both went to sleep. I went to bed in pain, I knew I didn't have much time. It seams like the medicine wasn't strong enough to work. Is this what dying feels like?

A/N CHEESY CHAPTER I KNOW NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE 200% BETER!!!