I was soon awakened by my alarm. God, why?! "No!" I sat up and threw it out the window.

My mum must have heard me. She ran upstairs in our apartment to see what had happend.

"What happend? Are you ok?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I'm fine," I said looking out my window leaning forward. "but I don't think my alarm clock is."

She Smiled her fake ass smile and told me to have a good day. Fuck her.

______________

I was halfway to school when I saw Pj what the Hell?! He never comes to walk with me unless he's gonna hurt me.

"Look Pj I don't want to deal with your shit-"

"I'm not here to fuck with you today, Lester. You're lucky I have to walk my god damn cousin to school" he scowled at me.

What a shit.

"Oh yeah and who's your cousin is he gonna? make fun of me too?" I said getting in front of Pj poking at him.

The Dark haired boy was following him A fee feet away, I didn't see him there, he was Pj's Cousin?! Oh yeah, I remember now.

"No I'm not, but he might. I got your back, pretty boy" He said out loud in front of Pj.

I looked at Pj Scared. We all kinda stopped in our tracks. Dan, I think his name is, didn't know any better, he doesn't know this town that well.

"What did you say, Dan?" He was staring holes into him.

"I said pretty boy... do you understand that Pj or are you too fucking retarded to understand my words. Hold on wait let me slow it down for you. OK, here we g-" he was cut off my Pj hitting him.

Dan fell to the ground, Pj spat on him. "Have fun fags. See you at school, faggot."

"Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" I started crying and started to break down.

"What's wrong?! He's just another Homophobe. It'll be fine, he just doesn't know I'm gay." He was trying to comfort me.

"We can't go there, Dan. Please, they will hurt us-" He cut me off I think I was starting to worry him.

"Why not? He's my cousin... You're not gay.... or are you?" He was asking me questions. Not the time.

"Yes I'm gay, this is a really homophobic town. Come on. We have to go somewhere, we can't go to school today they will beat us up. I skipped yesterday because they had jumped me. So I just left- and that's where I met you. And- THE ALLEY THERE'S AN ALLEY BEHIND THE GAS STATION!" He was confused.

I didn't care, neither did he apparently and quickly followed behind with me.

Hm.. so he's Gay too... nice to know I'm not the only one.