"You're such an idiot. Why haven't you died yet, Lester? Your boyfriend can't protect you for very long" The man with the mask was getting closer.

"Please! I did nothing" I began to cry.

"Where Is Dan??!" The man with the mask took off the thing hiding his face. It was pj.

"Phil? Are you okay?! Answer me?" I woke up in Dan's arms. I hugged him tightly

"I'm scared Dan, hold me please!" I was sitting on Dan's lap with my leg wrapped around him and I cut up arms wrapped around his neck.

Wait... My Cut Arms? I didn't have my pastel purple hoodie on me. I quickly pulled my arms back and hiding them behind my back.

He looked concerned. "Phil. It's okay I know... I saw when I took your hoodie off. It looked dirty and I washed it. Your safe here." He hugged me once more.

I hugged back and let a tear slip. He pulled away and wiped it away. He smiled, which made me smile. "Your smile... It's so beautiful." I blushed. As so did he.

____________________

The dryer went off he got up and got it. "Stay here. I'll get it for you!" He smiled. He was so kind.

It started again. The chest pains, I grabbed my heart in pain. It wasn't bad. It felt like a heartburn. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed some heartburn. I heard yelling downstairs. Pj was home. I started to panic, I grabbed more. Then I realized this was pjs bathroom.

I got out and ran to Dan's room.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FAGOT IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I ran, Dan's room was downstairs I think?

Because PJ's room was the only bed took upstairs. The heart pains started again. I grabbed my chest, and as always everything went black again.

Dan was screaming and crying, shoving pj around asking what he had done. I couldn't see, I was in and out of consciousness, but I'm pretty sure PJ hit Dan and he fell to the ground.

PJ ran over and spat on me. His mom started screaming at PJ and that was the last thing I heard. Then I fully passed out.