We woke up early. Dan told me last night they he Planned to have a picnic today. He made some Burgers and got some store bought chips, and some donuts because those were my favorite.

"Hey morning sunshine!!" He was Making brevkfest. Yay! Better be pancakes! I had to teach him how to cook them.

"What are you making?"

"Your favorite!!" Knew it!!

"YAY!" I threw my hands up in the air in exciment. "When are we going to be leaving?"

"After berckfest. So how are you feeling today?" I actually felt not that bad!

"Not as bad as I did yesterday" I walked over to him and wraped my arms around him. "Thank you for breakfast love." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Your welcome babe." He smiled.

__________________

We were on our way to the picknik spot.

"Where are you taking me Dan?" He blind folded me.

"We're all.ost there. Just up this hill."

I could smell cherry blossoms. I knew exactly where we were and took off the blind fold. My Eyes we're greeted to a wonderful sight of Pastel pink and Dark pink flowers everywhere. It was just windy enough to blow some of the petals around. It was so magical.

"Dan- this is beautiful!!" Of course he knew this was my favorite place in the whole wide world. But I forgot how beautiful it was, I haven't went outside since I got dignosed with heart cancer.

"Phil. Since we hadn't had a proper date I decided to make food and have a nice picknic under here. I walked past this place yesterday and told myself that this needed to be the place for it. And since it's a perfect day outside. A white perfect clouds, the beautiful blue sky, and pretty pink petals everywhere. And the face of a pastel angel." I held his hand as we walked up the hill.

We took out the blanket and set it on the green grass he got out the sprits and set them down. And we started to eat

"It's so beautiful Dan. Thank you so much for taking me here. You have no idea how happy I am to be outta the house."  I was so thankful, he had no absolute idea.

"Anything for you My angel."  He smiled softly.

We soon finished our food  and soda. Luckily Dan braught juice boxes.  We looked at the clouds and Made shapes outta them.

After that we went home. It was a wonderful date.