Part 3

Aarav was working in his office when his secretary came in. She was a kind lady in her thirties "Sir your mother has come" Aarav at once looked up from his laptop and asked her "Please bring her in and ask the helpers to bring coffee for her" She nodded and went out to fetch Anjali.

Anjali came inside his cabin wearing a beautiful pink saree. His mother still looks so young and beautiful. Aarav got up from his seat and hugged her "What a pleasant surprise mom. You here all of a sudden?" Anjali sat in the chair opposite to her son and gave him a smile "Actually me and your dad had to go in a fashion show this evening but he was having headache so couldn't come. I called Kiara also but she and Neev already have plans for tonight so I thought to ask you if you could accompany me in this event"

Aarav gave a small smile to her "Well if you don't mind waiting then I will finish my work in twenty minutes and then we can go there" Anjali's became excited hearing him "Sure son you just wrap up your work. I will just go and meet our staff members till then. Fetch me from the reception area ok?" He nodded at her and started completing his work.

Aarav and Anjali entered the hotel where the fashion show was being held. It was organised by Laa-bel fashion house where Pakhi worked before she gave birth to Ahana and decided to leave her job and be a full time mother to her kids. It had two branches one in Mumbai and one in Delhi. Now the owner's daughter Ruhi Kapoor who is also fashion designer liked her mother is handling the boutique. She is well known in fashion industry for her achievements at a young age.

Anjali was having VVIP tickets and she and Aarav were sitted in the first row. The show started and one by one the models started walking on the ramp wearing the new collection being launched through this event. Anjali was enjoying the show but Aarav was getting bored so he took his mobile and started checking his mails. Anjali saw this and rolled her eyes. She elbowed Aarav "Can't you leave your work in your office?"

Aarav gave her a boring look "I am bored mom so I thought to check my mails" She snatched mobile from his hand and said "This mobile will be given to you after this show gets over. Till then watch it" Aarav tried to argue "But mom..." Anjali just signalled him to be quiet by putting her finger on her lips and pointed towards the stage.

He sighed and started looking at the ramp walk done by the models. He was tapping his feet impatiently waiting for the show to get over so he can get the hell out of there when the speaker announced "Now ladies and gentlemen it's time for our show's topper to come. Please give a big round of applause for none other than the chief designer herself Ruhi Kapoor"

The crowd became pin drop silent and soft music started to play. Lights became dim and Aarav saw a beautiful girl coming on the stage wearing an off shoulder knee length black cocktail dress. His eyes widened and his breathing got caught in his lungs. He was stunned looking at her. She was truely's God's wonderful creation he thought.

He forgot his surrounding and continue to ogle her. Anjali saw him drooling over her and snapped her fingers in front of him "Why are you busy drooling that girl Aarav?" She bite back her smile seeing her son embarrassed. He looked here and there "No mom I was just looking at the dress. It's really pretty" Anjali smirked and teased him "Only the dress or even the girl wearing it?"

Aarav glared at her to which she chuckled. Aarav couldn't take his eyes off Ruhi as long as she was on stage. After the show was over, both mother and son drove back home. He said his mother good night before going to his room when Anjali stopped him "I too liked the girl you were ogling son" Saying so she hurriedly went to her room. Aarav stood there horrified. His family never leave a chance to tease him. He shook his head and went to his room to sleep.

He tried but he was not able to sleep. That girl's face was constantly coming in front of his eyes. What was her name he thought. Yes Ruhi Kapoor! Many girls have thrown themselves on him so far but he never found the girl he wanted. This Ruhi Kapoor piped his interest. He needs to find out about her very soon. She was too beautiful and confident for him to leave her alone. He smirked thinking about her. He gets what he wants and now he wants her.