Part 10

Rahil and Alisha flew to Las Vegas next day evening. He left Alisha in her room to rest. He was waiting for Aarav to arrive when he got a call from him. He smiled and picked up the phone "Rahil meet me downstairs in the lobby" He frowned as the call got disconnected. Why is he asking him to come down when he specifically messaged him the details of the hotel he booked for them and asked him to come directly to his room. Sighing he went down to met him.

Rahil spotted Aarav standing in the corner of the lobby but he was not alone. He saw Ruhi standing with him. He had asked him to arrange a witness for Alisha as Aarav will stand as his witness. Did he bring Ruhi to be Alisha's witness? But how come he made her agree for that. He was hell confused and wanted to get answers. Aarav waved his hand and gestured him to come near them. Rahil went towards them and gave a manly hug to Aarav "Hey brother how was your journey? Sorry to bother you at a short notice!"

Aarav waved off his apology "Never mind. I will do anything for you right?" Rahil nodded his head and turned towards Ruhi "Hi Ruhi nice to meet you. Have you come with him to be Alisha's witness?"

She looked nervously towards Aarav and he said to Rahil "Talks can wait Rahil. We are tired from long journey and tomorrow is a big day so we have to rest. I will just book a room for her and come"

He went to the reception and came back "All rooms are booked here. Do you know any good hotel nearby?" Rahil thought for a while and said "Alisha is alone in her room" He then faced Ruhi and asked "You can share her room if you don't mind. Aarav will stay with me" She looked at Aarav and he nodded in reassurance. She turned to Rahil and smiled "If she is not having any problem, I don't mind" Rahil called Alisha.

She was reading a book after her shower when her phone rang. She smiled seeing the caller ID "Hi Rahil!" Rahil said from the other side "Love Aarav has arrived but he has a company here. His friend Ruhi is there with him. No rooms are available now so would you mind if she stays with you in your room?"

Alisha replied "No honey I don't mind. Infact you wait I will come and fetch Ruhi. This way I will met Aarav also" Rahil smiled and disconnected the call. He turned towards the duo "She is coming to met you and fetch Ruhi to her room"

Aarav smiled looking at Alisha. He gave her a side hug "Hey Alisha how are you? Finally getting promoted from personal secretary to wife of this idiot!" Alisha and Ruhi laughed whereas Rahil scwoled and pulled Alisha in his arms "Stay away from her!" Aarav laughed out loud "Jealous freak!"

Alisha looked at Ruhi and forwarded her hand "Hello I am Alisha" Ruhi smiled and shook her hand "I am Ruhi. Thank you for sharing your room with me" She shook her head "Ohh that would be lovely. I know these two cousins will enjoy whole night. Now even we can have our girls time"

Ruhi chuckled "I would love too!" She dragged Ruhi to her room after bidding goodnight to both the boys. Rahil raised an eyebrow at Aarav after Alisha and Ruhi left "Would you like to tell me everything?" Aarav sighed "let's talk in room. I am tired"

They went to their room and as soon as Aarav closed the door, Rahil demanded "Start speaking" Aarav sighed and sat on the couch "Yesterday after we spoke, she called me and asked me to meet her immediately. I went to met her and she told me that her mother had fixed her engagement with an old family friend's son next week. You know she don't trust men easily so she called me to get married"

Rahil was shocked hearing this "Get married? I mean she has still not accepted your proposal but wants to get married to you?" Aarav huffed "Yes her mother knew she won't agree so she emotionally blackmailed her to agree and Ruhi thought it would be better if she gets married to me before her engagement happens to that fellow. She thinks it's better to marry me than any one else because she knows me better and trusts me"

Rahil got confused "Well she can tell about you to her mother. I am sure she won't object. What's so hurry to get married like this?" Aarav replied irritatingly "I asked her to do the same but she told me that her mother had promised her hand in marriage to her friend's son and she won't break her promise at any cost. She is a lady who follows principles and won't compromise it even for her daughter. Moreover her mother is against the concept of love marriage due to her marriage failure and Ruhi doesn't want to get married to any stranger who doesn't love her"

Rahil chuckled "Here I thought my situation is strange but buddy yours is same as mine. Now what have you two decided?"

Aarav replied "We will get married. If she will tell her mother about this then she won't let her get married to me so I brought her here with me"

Rahil scwoled "But what about uncle aunty? You know they won't appreciate you doing this?" Aarav frowned "I don't have any other options. If I don't marry her then she said she won't ever give me a chance to be in her life and if I tell Mom and Dad about this, they will not agree to get us married without her mother's permission"

Rahil thought for a while "So when you planned to get married?" Aarav grinned "Tomorrow along with you!" Rahil gave a dirty look to him to which he just laughed.

Then he again asked "What will you two do after marriage? I mean how will you break this news?" Aarav thought for a while "Ruhi won't return back home till her engagement day passes. After her engagement is cancelled, her mother will be highly upset with her. She decided to pacify her and then we can break our marriage news to our families at the right time"

Rahil sighed "I thought you will help me when that time comes but here you are following my footsteps!" Aarav grinned "Hey it's fun getting married this way. I took your advise that never give your lady love a chance to rethink. Make her yours as soon as she agrees without wasting a moment. Remember!"

Rahil chuckled nodding his head. He said the same exact words to him day before when he asked the same question. He looked at Aarav and asked "I have just done my wedding preparations. What about yours now?"

He stretched his legs "Don't worry I arranged everything before coming. Finally brother we two will be married tomorrow to our dream girls. Let's celebrate!"

Rahil grinned at opened a bottle of champagne.

Ruhi told her entire story to Alisha. She liked Alisha. She thought she and her are both similar in a way. Alisha was also a single child like her. She also wanted some one close with whom she can share her pain. Alisha wiped her tears after hearing her story "Don't cry Ruhi. Everything will be fine. You have Aarav now. He won't let you struggle!"

She hiccuped "I know Alisha. I too love him but I don't trust love. My parents marriage was also love marriage but look at them. They suffered so much due to this. He told me his feelings but I have still not confessed my feelings to him. I am afraid that he will leave me one day like my dad left my mom"

She gave her a glass of water to drink "Don't live your life in fear Ruhi. Whatever is due to happen is already written in our destiny. I realized this thing recently only when Rahil made me understand this"

Ruhi looked at her confused. She smiled and narrated her entire story to her. Ruhi was shocked hearing her "Ohh Alisha I couldn't imagine going through all this. You are very brave. Rahil is lucky to have you as his life partner!"

She smiled "I am more lucky to have him as my husband. But enough of these sad talks. Now that we both know each other well, we can be best friends. Our going to be husbands are cousins and we both can share our secrets with each other. I always wanted a sibling but never had one"

Ruhi hugged her "I am so lucky to get a sister in law like you. Yes we will be best of friends. You are my sister which I never had. Due to mom and dad's divorce, I never got a chance to have a sibling. But now along with Aarav, I even got a sister like you"

Alisha grinned "Initially I was worried that how will we face our families when they will come to know about our marriage but now I will be more strong knowing that you and Aarav are following us" Ruhi chuckled hearing her.

Alisha further said softly "I held back my feelings for Rahil for two long years and believe me it's really heart breaking. Don't do the same thing Ruhi. Aarav loves you. Open up with him. I am sure he would prove to be a very good husband"

Ruhi nodded "I will. I just need to figure out on my own before that!" They both talked about each other's family and lives till late night