Part 29

Ahana was working in her office when she got a message from Nirbhay : Will be late in returning home. Don't wait for me

She smiled reading his message. After their trip to Rome, he has opened up a lot in front of her. He even talked about his parents with her. It was the most bitter topic for him as per his grandparents but still he shared it with her. Everyday he drops her to work except when he had to leave early and when he completes his work early in the evening instead of sending driver, he himself picks her up.

Then they both sit and chat with his grandparents till dinner. After that, they both talk, play games or watch any movie in their room. On weekends, either they go out for shopping or dinning. Sometimes he takes the initiative to visit her family and plan an outing with Rahil and Alisha.

Initially she had to tell him to do that but now he does it on his own. Her bond with Alisha and Ruhi have also became stronger. They both are Sweethearts. As Kiara is pregnant, she don't meet her much personally these days as she avoids travelling but they all four girls daily talk in video conference.

Ruhi often post Kiara's pregnancy photos in their siblings group. Kiara was getting bored  as she is home most of the time these days so next week Neev had planned a weekend trip to his farmhouse.

Elders were not interested so all youngsters are going. She was afraid that she had to pester Nirbhay to accompany her but to her surprise he readily agreed.

He was surely changing and becoming more of a happy person. She couldn't wait for their relationship to go forward. She was trying her best to make her place in his heart and was succeeding so far.

Ahana dinned with her in-laws and then was waiting for her husband to arrive. She didn't know when she slept waiting for him. Nirbhay came late that night and saw his wife sleeping on couch.

He shook his head. He had informed her that he will be late and not to wait for him but she just doesn't listen to him. He picked up Ahana to lay her comfortably on their bed but due to movement, her eyes snapped open.

Nirbhay placed her on bed "Sleep properly!" She smiled and sat on bed resting her back at the backrest "I was waiting for you to come. I don't know when I slept. You must be hungry. Freshen up till then I will get your dinner"

Nirbhay stopped her by holding her hand "I already ate Ahana. I told you not to wait for me didn't I?"

She sighed "Yes but you know I can't sleep till you return home!" Nirbhay caressed her cheek with his finger. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. He said in a low husky voice "Why you care so much for me?"

She opened her eyes and looked in his "Because you are my husband and it's my duty to take care of you"

Nirbhay encircled his arms around her waist "But I am not exactly the idol husband for you. You deserve much better person than me"

Ahana shook her head "No one can be better for me except you. I like you the way you are" His heart started beating rapidly hearing her words. The changes in him since last few months were shocking for himself also.

He was getting attached to Ahana in a way he didn't want but he couldn't stop himself. He wanted to have her in his life every moment. Seeing her smiling face brights up his day. Hearing her voice was like a music to his ear. He was knowing that she had already made her place in his heart but he didn't want to acknowledge it.

He was lost looking at her angelic face. How can she be so beautiful! He looked at her lips and was tempted to kiss those soft pink luscious lips. He looked in her eyes and asked "You are so beautiful. Can I kiss you?"

Ahana's eyes widened hearing him. She cannot believe her ears. He wanted to kiss her and he even told her beautiful. This is the first time he was complementing her.

Nirbhay saw her shocked expression and regretted what he said. He should not have asked her that. Still they both were not having any physical intimacy with each other then why will she allow him to kiss her.

He left her and apologized "Sorry I should not have asked that. I will just change and come. You sleep" Ahana snapped from her trance and held his hand "I was just surprised hearing you ask that"

He turned towards her but before he could say anything, she clutched his shirt and brought his face closer to her. Then she encircled her arms around his neck and smashed her lips on his.

Nirbhay was momentarily stunned by her action. His mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. Ahana stopped kissing him seeing him not responding. She detached her mouth from his when Nirbhay gained back his senses and pulled her to him and took the lead of kiss.

He slowly bit her lips and plunged his tongue in her mouth. His grip tightened on her waist.

Both were fighting for dominance but at least Ahana gave up. He was kissing her like a starving animal. After some time they broke the kiss due to lack of breath.

Ahana closed her eyes in satisfaction whereas Nirbhay touched his forhead with hers "Ahana I don't know what are my feelings for you now. Initially when we got married, I saw you as my friend's sister only but since last some time, I have started seeing you in a new light. I need some time to understand these all new and strange feelings so please don't give up on me. I know you have so far taken all the efforts in our marriage but believe me I too want this relationship to work. I am half a way there please give me some time more"

Ahana felt that her heart would burst with happiness hearing nirbhay's thoughts. Today he told her what was his thoughts for her and their relationship. She was so happy. She opened her eyes and kept her palms on his cheeks "Take as much time as you want. I am not going anywhere. I will always be there with you"

Nirbhay hugged her tightly in his embrace. That night when they both went to sleep, Ahana was sleeping on her side. He pulled her in his arms "No need to sleep at other end of bed. Sleep in my arms"

She chuckled and kept her head on his chest. Nirbhay kissed her forhead "Goodnight wife"

Ahana kissed his chest "Goodnight husband" This day is the most memorable day of her life so far. Her love is accepting his feeling for her.