Part 40

Alisha was sleeping in her bed and looking at her sleeping angel. She was Alisha's light of life. Alisha caressed her soft face lovingly.

It was still time to wake up. Her thoughts went back three years ago. How her world was crushed. That night when she left Rahil and her parents, she was not in her senses and roaming aimlessly in the middle of the road.

She was hit by a car and when she opened her eyes again, she was in a hospital. She saw her college best friend's Veer Singhania and Nitara Sharma sitting near her bed.

She started crying seeing them after a long time. They three were best of friends during their college days but after her studies, due to Jasbeer she lost her contact with them. They both left India after their studies and settled in Australia.

They had come India for a meeting when their car hit Alisha unknowingly. They quickly admitted her to hospital and informed her that she was pregnant when she gained consciousness. Tears flew from Alisha's eyes hearing about her baby. She was so sad that she couldn't share the world's greatest happiness with Rahil.

She told her entire situation to them and they both brought her to Australia to live with them. Since then she, Veer and Nitara are living together like a happy family.

Veer and Nitara helped her a lot in healing. She was initially depressed. They both brought her out of that state and helped her with her pregnancy. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after eight months and named her Zara.

She was the reason of Alisha's living and the soul of their house. Veer and Nitara loved her like their own daughter. They both were married to different persons but are now divorced.

Alisha knew they both were having feelings for each other but were afraid to express it. She really wished them to be together for ever. They are her and Zara's family now.

She can't imagine what would have happened to her if those two were not there in her life. Veer and Nitara were both very jovial person and always kept the atmosphere in their house cheerful and light.

Veer was a successful and rich businessman whereas Nitara was a gynecologist. She did Alisha's delivery. Alisha was now working as the chief editor in a very reputed firm of Sydney.

She still cannot forget Rahil. She often wondered how will he be and what will be his reaction when one day he will come to know about Zara.

She didn't know what happen to Jasbeer after she left to India but she didn't wanted to know. She even didn't wanted Rahil to know about their daughter. If he gets to k ow about Zara then he would surely try to take her with him and she cannot live without her. She was Alisha's very reason of existence in this world.

She didn't know that Jasbeer was still keeping an eye on her or not but Rahil and her parents were safe with her absence in their lives. So she would never go back in their lives and put them in danger. It's better to be bad for them rather than letting any harm coming to them.

Zara opened her eyes and wished Alisha "Good morning mommy" Alisha came out of her thoughts and looked at her daughter. She was the cutest little thing in the world for her. She kissed her on her entire face "Good morning princess. Slept well?"

Zara nodded and gave a toothy grin to her mother. Alisha's heart fluttered seeing her daughter's smile "Come baby let's get ready and eat breakfast"

She and Zara took a shower and got ready. Nitara was cooking breakfast when she and Zara went downstairs. Nitara beamed at Zara and opened her arms to come. Zara ran in her awaiting arms. Nitara lifted her in her arms "Ohh my baby! Are you hungry?"

Zara nodded her head cutely. Alisha laughed "Nitara she is always hungry for your pancakes right princess?"Zara grinned at her. Veer came in the kitchen in his office attire. He first greeted Alisha "Hey lazy bone good morning!"

Alisha scwoled "Talk for yourself. You are the laziest fellow in this house" Nitara agreed "You are right Alisha!" Veer pouted and got Zara from Nitara's arms. He kissed her cheek "Doll you only know the truth that your papa is not lazy right?"

Zara shook her head giggling "You lazy papa. Mommy and mima tell"

Zara use to call veer and Nitara as Papa and mima. Veer faked a cry "Ohh now even my baby calls me lazy!"

Zara became sad seeing Veer. She kissed Veer's cheek "Nah papa no cry. You no lazy. Zara love you"

Veer grinned at both Alisha and Nitara "See my daughter is so intelligent" Both the ladies roll their eyes. After the breakfast, all three left for work leaving Zara with her nanny.

Her nanny was a kind Indian lady in her fifties. She took good care of her in their absence.

The siblings were traveling to Australia in Aarav and Rahil's private jets. Karan, Anjali, Arjun and Pakhi agreed to look after the kids. It was evening time when they landed in Sydney. After the dinner, everyone was tired from journey so went to their respective rooms to rest.