Part 14

Ruhi was waiting for her flight to get announced. Rahil and Alisha both have come to drop her to airport. She enjoyed her time with them. It was nice living with Alisha for a week. She was a darling! Now she was returning back to Delhi as her work was completed. Whenever Rahil send their pics to Aarav, he would whine that they three are enjoying there leaving him alone.

She chuckled thinking that. That two cousins never leave a chance to pull each other's leg but they can die for each other if required. She and Alisha had also developed the strong bond. She knew she would be always there for her and the same goes for her. There isn't a thing she won't do for her. She was truely blessed to have these people in her life.

When her flight was due to land in Delhi, she received a message from Aarav: Sorry darling won't be able to pick you up from airport. Stuck in an emergency meeting. My driver will take you home. Will meet you tomorrow. Bye love you

She pouted. She was so excited to meet him. Staying with Alisha and seeing the love between her and Rahil, she too understood her love for him. She decided to come out of her past. All men are not same. Aarav have proved his love for her in these last one and half month of their marriage. He never let's a day pass without meeting her and he fulfills every wish of her by her one word only. She resisted so long to suppress her feelings but not any more.

She thought to confess her feelings today but now since he is not coming she had to wait till tomorrow. Ruhi spotted Aarav's driver waiting for her. He dropped her to her house before going back.

She came out after a shower wrapped in a bath robe. Someone suddenly wrapped her in his hands. She panicked and screamed "Leave me you Brut! I will kill you if you don't get away from me!"

Aarav laughed out loud hearing her "Ohh wifey that was outstanding performance!"
Ruhi turned and glared at him "You scared me Aarav. Don't do that again. I would have died of heart attach you fool!"

He pulled her in his arms and inhaled her scent "You three had lot of fun without me so I thought to have a little payback sweetheart"

She pushed him "By doing this? You are too much!" She went towards her bed. He followed her "Sorry baby I was just kidding. I promise I won't do it again" She frowned at him "Why are you here by the way? You were busy in a meeting right?" He grinned and sat near her "I was but not now. I made an excuse at home today that I am meeting a friend and would spend tonight at his farm house"

She hummed. He started kissing her "Ohh love I missed you so much. This week without you was pure hell" Ruhi smiled and made him look at her "I missed you too honey. Infact I wanted to meet you today morning only at the airport"

Aarav grinned "So excited to meet your husband sweetheart?" Ruhi rolled her eyes "I wanted to tell you something that's why"

Aarav sat straight "Tell me now" She shrugged "No I am not in a mood to tell it now. Some other time" He frowned "No I want to hear now only"

Ruhi smirked "Curiosity killed the cat darling" He whined "Let the cat and all other animals die but I want to know what you wanted to say me please" She laughed seeing his puppy eyes. She went near his ear and whispered "I love you!"

He was frozen for few seconds. Then he asked her hesistantly "You are not kidding right?" She chuckled "I don't joke about such things Aarav"

He lifted her in his arms and rotated in circle. Ruhi sequeled "Put me down Aarav" Instead of putting her down, he put her on her bed. He howered above her "You made me so happy today darling" She encircled her hands around his neck and pulled him closer "Then make me happy too by making me your wife in every sense"

Aarav was surprised hearing her "Are you sure Ruhi? We can still take things slowly" She shook her head "Please Aarav we have already waited enough. Not any more. I am ready for this"

Aarav grinned "Then you don't to repeat darling" He hurriedly removed their clothes and started his sensational touches on her body. Ruhi was feeling like she was in another world. She gasped when Aarav entered inside her but soon the pain turned into pleasure. They both made love several times that night.

Aarav was sleeping hugging her when her alarm rang. She quickly shut it off and admired him silently. He was one fine creation of God. Aarav said her without opening his eyes "Fees will be taken for checking me out" She laughed "Ohh really? You were awake and here I thought to let you sleep for some more time!"

He opened his eyes and flipped her on bed "I was awake hearing your alarm ringing. Wifey my fees!"She chuckled "What you want in your fees?" He smirked "Let me demonstrate you rather than explaining"

They both were late for work as he continued to ravish her again in bed and while showering. A constant smile was playing on his lips when he went to his office.