Part 47

Alisha was crying her heart out in front of Rahil. She still couldn't forgive herself for being a threat to his life. Rahil picked her up in his arms and sat on the bed cradling her in his lap.

His body felt relax and peace holding his wife again in his arms after three long years. He rubbed her back "Don't cry Jaan. You know I hate to see tears in your eyes. Alisha you suffered and cried a lot because of that monster but not any more. He is taken care of permanently. He won't harm you now"

Alisha raised her face and looked in his eyes "What do you mean by that Rahil?" Rahil huffed angrily "After knowing everything, I asked my ACP friend to search for him. He was hiding from police. Yesterday evening, he was caught from his hideout and was shot dead in police encounter"

Alisha gasped "Is he dead now?" Rahil nodded his head and kissed her forhead "He was more evil then we can think. He raped a small girl and killed her after that. Her parents complained against him so he was hiding from a long time. That fucker destroyed many lives Alisha"

Alisha was shocked at the new information "Ohh my God how can someone do such horrible thing with a small girl! He deserve to rot in hell!"

Rahil nodded "Yes he deserves worst than that. If he was not dead then I would have myself killed him with my bare hands. How can you get manipulated by him Alisha. You knew he was just playing with your fear"

Alisha sighed "I didn't listen to him initially but then I know he can stoop to any level to achieve his revenge. He wanted to destroy my life as I ditched him. I cannot see you dying in front of me Rahil. You are my life. He threatened me that if I don't leave you then he would kill my parents also. That's why I left my parents too along with you. I didn't tell you about Zara because she is still very small to get involved in our mess Rahil"

Rahil shook his head "Alisha do you really thought he could take my life. He cannot harm a strand of my hair much less killing me. People don't call me ruthless without any reason. I am loving and caring just for my near and dear ones. Anyways what's done is done. There is no use regretting over past. Jasbeer's chapter is officially closed now. Just promise me that from now onwards you won't take such life changing decisions alone. We will fight together any problem no matter how big it is but just don't ever leave me again. It's better to die than to live without you"

Alisha hugged him tightly "Don't say so Rahil. Do you think it was easy for me to stay away from you. I missed you like crazy each day and I often wished  for you to be present with me especially during Zara's birth. I am sorry once again for all the pain I unintentionally caused you"

Rahil pulled her and kissed her on her lips. He was kissing her as if his life is dependent on it. Alisha was also kissing him back with same passion. After they broke the kiss, Rahil said "I am sorry too that you had to suffer so much alone because of me. I missed you so much Jaan. Each day was like a punishment for lifetime"

Alisha wiped her tears and kept her palms on his cheeks and made him look at her "It's important we are together now. Let's forget everything and start fresh with our princess"

Rahil smiled at her "Yes I am taking you two back with me in my life and in our home. Come back wifey. I can't live without you and our cutie anymore"

Alisha nodded her head "Yes we will. I kept myself and  Zara away from you but not anymore. We will come back with you"

Rahil again pulled her in his arms and kissed the life out of her "Finally I also got my happy life like all my siblings. Well talking of them, they all are downstairs waiting for us come!"

Alisha stood up confused "How come I didn't saw them? When they came?" Rahil grinned at her "They came with me before you came home and started scolding that poor guy. Veer is really scared of you. You turned me on wife by your angry angel mode"

Alisha smirked at him "Is that so? Well let's try it on another man then" Rahil grabbed her arms and pulled her towards his chest "You are mine alone. There will be no other man in your life except me understood!"

She rolled his eyes "Relax I was just kidding. But you are as possessive as before" He nodded "Yes I am and I will keep all the male species fluttering around you and my daughter away from you two"

Alisha gaped at him "How will our daughter love any guy if you won't allow any boy to come near her" Rahil scwoled at her "My baby girl is not going to love any boy. I cannot trust any guy for her. She is my princess"

Alisha rolled her eyes "You are impossible sometimes!" She went downstairs to meet others leaving him behind. Rahil followed her "Hey listen I am sorry Jaan but I was just keeping our princess safe from the predators"

She glared at him and went into the family room where everyone was waiting for them. Rahil came after her blabbering his apologies. Aarav laughed seeing him "I guess couple fight started again so everything is sorted between you two"

Rahil grinned "Yeah man she agreed to come back. I am so happy Aarav. Finally I got my family back"