Epilogue

Aarav, Neev, Rahil and Nirbhay were together working on one of the largest project of the country. Today was the opening of the billion dollar company they had started. The company was in Mumbai so the inauguration ceremony was done following a Pooja for the success of their joint venture.

Kids were playing. It's been two years since Alisha came back in Rahil's life. Life was pure Bliss for him. He enjoyed each day with her and the entire family spoiled Zara rotten. She was the light of Rahil and Alisha's life. I these two years, Veer got married to Nitara and they have eight months daughter now.

They are still living in Australia only. Alisha is now preganant with their second baby. Rahil was so esctatic when she became preganant. He fulfilled her every craving and beared her mood swings calmly. Pakhi and Arjun didn't allow her to lift a finger since she is pregnant. Zara is so excited for a small baby.

After the Pooja, Alisha was sitting with Ruhi, Ahana and Kiara when she felt a gush of water felt down her feet soaking her saree.

She clutched her belly in pain. Ruhi ran where all four men were standing. Aarav saw her running towards her. He embraced her in his arms "What happened darling?"

She got out of his hold and held Rahil's hand and started to drag him where they were sitting "Alisha's water broke. We have to take her to the hospital"

Rahil panicked and ran towards Alisha. He saw her clutching her belly in pain "Jaan what happened are you in pain?" She glared at him "No I am enjoying you idiot!"

He gulped "But it was still two more weeks for your due date. How come your water broke now?"

Ahana snapped at him "Bhai delivery doesn't happen on the same exact date. Bhabhi is already in her ninth month. So now stop your fucking chitchat and take her to the hospital"

Rahil nodded and picked her up in his arms and sprinted towards his car "Hold on Jaan. Everything will be fine. Stay strong for me, Zara and our baby"

Alisha shouted at him "Drive fast or else I will deliver the baby here only"

After waiting two hours, Alisha gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She saw Rahil crying for the first time since they got married. Rahil kissed baby's forhead and then kissed her "Thank you Alisha for this wonderful gift. I love you. Thank you for giving me two best kids"

Alisha gave a watery smile to him "Thank you for coming in my life husband. I love you too"

One by one everybody met the mother and the new born baby and congratulated Rahil and Alisha. Lastly Rahil and Zara was left.

Zara wanted to be with her new born brother so Rahil asked Arjun to pick her up in the evening. He will stay with his wife and son for the night.

Zara asked Alisha "Mommy I want to play with baby. Please give him to me" Alisha chuckled "No darling you are still small to hold him. Go and sit near daddy. He will hold your brother and you can play with him ok"

Rahil looked up and gestured Zara "Come and sit near daddy princess. We will play with the baby together" Zara happily went and sat near him. Rahil embraced her with one hand and held their son in his other hand.

Alisha's heart swelled with happiness seeing her husband holding their children so close to him. Zara touched baby's face and exclaimed in awe "He is so soft daddy"

Rahil chuckle "You were also this soft when you were small like him princess" She grinned at him and asked "What will be call the baby?"

Rahil looked at Alisha "She is right Jaan! What shall we name him! Even mum and pa were asking what name we have decided"

Alisha said lovingly "I had named Zara so this time you name our son" Rahil thought for a while "How about Zayn?" Alisha nodded her head "It's nice"

Then he asked Zara "Princess would you like calling your brother Zayn?" Zara nodded her head "Yes daddy it's good name. Matching with me!"

Life changed so much in all the siblings life. Aarav and Ruhi were happy in their lives with their sons. Kiara and Neev were enjoying their lives with their daughter Samaira. Ahana and Mahir were Nirbhay's world. Today even Rahil's life got completed with the birth of their son. He and Alisha were so in love and now they were esctatic having their daughter and son with them.

Arjun, Pakhi, Karan and Anjali were happy seeing their children happy in their lives and they were thanking God each day by blessing them with their grandkids.

All four couple faced their different problems but in the end all are still together and so much in love with their partners because their destiny is sealed.