Part 12

Sunrays fell in Rahil's room. He stirred and tried to get up but he felt something soft pressing against him. He frowned but soon his frown turned into a smile seeing Alisha sleeping soundly besides him. She was sleeping on his chest with her hand on his stomach.

He started to nuzzle her neck "Good morning wife! Wake up it's already morning!" She squirmmed and turned to other side "Let me sleep more!" He started kissing her shoulder and upper back "I am getting lonely jaan. I want my morning kiss!"

She smiled without opening her eyes. It was the most pleasant morning in her life "Husband you already took that from me"

Rahil turned her and pushed both her hands upwards and howered above her "I have changed my mind now. I want to start my morning by ravishing my wife"

Alisha's eyes widened hearing him "Ohh no Rahil. Get up we will be late. Aarav and Ruhi will be waiting for us at breakfast!" But Rahil grinned at her "They are also newly Weds like us. Do you think Aarav will care for joining us for breakfast more than his wife?"

Alisha chuckled and he started kissing her. Soon after a wonderful lovemaking, he carried her to washroom to shower together.
Rahil and Alisha were getting ready after their bath when Rahil's phone rang. Alisha was close to his phone so see looked at the caller ID and raised her eyebrows at Rahil "Aarav is calling. I told you we will be late!"

Rahil ignored her ranting and picked up the phone. He pushed his phone away from his ear when he heard Aarav's screaming from other side "You horndog! We are waiting for you two since one hour for breakfast"

Rahil laughed "Did you wake up from wrong side of bed? Dude I just got married yesterday!" Aarav argued "Even I got married yesterday but you have your whole life to romance with your wife. Get your ass down here in fifteen minutes or I will personally drag you from your room"

He chuckled "Fine will meet you in ten minutes!" He turned towards Alisha "Aarav and Ruhi are waiting in the dinning area. Come!" She glared at him "I told you so but no you cannot control yourself!" He scwoled "hey I was not the only one enjoying. And it's not my fault if his wife didn't let him enjoy her"

After breakfast, all four left for sight seeing and shopping. Next day they went back to India. Aarav dropped Ruhi at her house "When will we able to live together?" Ruhi placed her hands around his neck "Very soon when things will get settled. Till then we can meet everyday and you can even stay at my house whenever you wish. You know I live her alone!" He grinned and pulled her closer "Expect me to be your regular guest from now onwards"

Ruhi laughed "I won't beg to differ. Now go home. Your family would be waiting for you"
He kissed her on her cheek "Yeah but I will come to meet you tomorrow in your boutique" She hummed and pecked his lips but he deepened the kiss. She blushed after kissing "Aarav!" He laughed seeing her and went to his home after bidding her goodbye.

Rahil dropped Alisha to her apartment. He entered her house and looked around "You got a nice home darling!" Alisha smiled "Yes my dad made sure that I have all the amenities and the building is in a secure location"

He made her sit in his lap "You know I don't like leaving you alone here. I so desperately want you to live with me!" She nodded her head "I know hubby. Even I want the same but we can't right now. Some more time and we will be living together soon. We are already married Rahil and don't worry I will soon come to live with you in our home. Till then don't forget to keep our secret safe ok!"

He pouted at her. She laughed at pecked him "You are so cute honey. Don't be upset. We will see each other daily in office and we can spend our weekends together at my place!"

After having dinner with her, Rahil drove back to his home. Ahana ran seeing him "You are back bro! I missed you" Rahil engulfed her in a bear hug "I missed you too dear!" He then went to greet his parents. He first hugged Pakhi "Hi Mum" Pakhi kissed him on forhead "Hello my son. How was your trip?"

He smiled and said "It was excellent" Then he went and side hugged Arjun "How are you pa?" Arjun kept a hand on his shoulder clapping on his back "I am good and so proud of you beta. I heard you got the deal?"

Rahil nodded his head excitedly. After chatting with his family for a while, he excused himself and went to sleep. He was hell tired and wanted to rest. Last night also he and Alisha slept late. It's been just two hours and he already started missing her. How will he survive without her for upcoming months? His thoughts were disturbed by Aarav's phone "Hey bro not slept yet?" Aarav sighed from the other side "Not yet. Actually I had dinner with Mom and Dad. Then Kiara and Neev came to visit and we all sat and chatted till now. They left just now and after bidding goodnight to mom and dad, I came in my room. But it feels so lonely without Ruhi"

Rahil huffed "Even I was feeling the same brother. I dropped Alisha at her apartment like two hours ago and I am already missing her like hell" Aarav asked "I too felt the same when I dropped Ruhi to her house this evening. I wonder how are we going to survive living away from our wives for upcoming months?"

Rahil answered "I was wondering the same but we don't have any choice other than that. They need to settle their lives before coming to live with us. How is uncle aunty? Did they suspected anything strange?"

Aarav shook his head "No mom just asked me how come I had a ring in my finger but I just bluffed her saying that I liked it and so I bought it for me. What about you?"

Rahil sighed "Ahana too asked me when we all were sitting and talking that from where the ring came but I told them that I went to a charity auction for cancer patients and bought this ring in terms of donations. Well everyone doubted but I somehow managed to make them belief"

Aarav chuckled "Well that was a narrow escape for both of us. It's already late. I will give you a call later. Say my hi to everyone there"