Part 36

Pakhi and Alisha's mother were crying and Anjali, Ruhi and Ahana were consoling them.  Karan was sitting with Arjun and Alisha's father.

Aarav and Nirbhay were in Rahil's room. Kiara was not allowed to travel due to her pregnancy so she and Neev had not come.

Rahil was drinking heavily. Aarav snatched the liquor bottle from his hand "How much you will drink Rahil? You are inviting your death this way!"

Rahil glared at him "Give me the bottle!" Nirbhay sat near him "Rahil please don't do this! Mum and papa are hurting seeing you like this!"

He slurred "She went away leaving me alone Nirbhay. How will I live without her?" Aarav sighed and sat opposite to her "Rahil what happened? Tell us in detail!"

His voice became filled with emotions "I don't know she started distancing herself from me before some time and today she left me saying she doesn't love me any more. I don't know what went wrong. Everything was fine till last week and then my life turned upside down"

Aarav looked at Nirbhay and asked "What do you think? Can there be some other reason for Alisha's actions? I still can't believe all this. She is one wise and mature girl"

Nirbhay nodded his head "I also think so. It's hard to believe that Alisha did this" Rahil sighed "Even I can't believe my Alisha did this. I loved her more than anything and anyone in this world"

Aarav kept a hand on his thigh "Rahil time will heal every pain. Please don't lose hope. I am sure she will come back to you soon"

Nirbhay asked further "Do you know where she went Rahil?" Rahil shook his head in no "No I don't know and even don't want to know. It's her who left me so I will not go to bring her back. I cannot forgive her words and actions. She even unheard her parents pleas and left leaving them along with me. How can she change so much or I doubt she was like this earlier!"

Aarav snapped at him "What are you talking Rahil? You should know more than any other person that she is not a selfish person. I am sure there must be some reason for it"

Nirbhay agreed "Yes Rahil Aarav is right. Alisha is a person with golden heart. She cannot behave like this without any reason"

He glared at both of them "Then I am her God damn husband. She could have discussed her issues with me. I would have helped her"

Aarav sighed "It's been a long and tiring day for you. Take rest. Will see you in morning" He and Nirbhay left Rahil's room.

Ahana and Nirbhay reached their home late that night. They stayed until everyone slept. Karan and Anjali along with Aarav and Ruhi will be staying with her family for few days.

Alisha's parents left after the dinner with a heavy heart. She still can't accept that her sweet sister in law can do this. She and Nirbhay didn't talk much after their trip and her love confession.

She understood he was not ready for her love and atlast she stopped all the efforts to improve their relationship. They both again fell into the routine they had at their time of marriage. Living like strangers.

As soon as they entered their room, Ahana informed Nirbhay "I have applied for a new job in London and got selected. So I will be leaving for it as soon as the matter here settles down"

Nirbhay was stunned hearing her words. She was leaving him. How will he live without her presence. He thought to stop her but then he lost that right when he distanced himself from her. He just hoped with time he would come to terms with his bitter past and leave it behind and accept Ahana open heartedly.

He smiled sadly "Ok but is it important to go there. I mean you have an excellent job here plus our families are here" He lost the right to stop her but he can still try right?

She sighed "I will visit whenever I can. Moreover the job is very good and I will get some nice experience"

He nodded his head sadly at him. Aarav and Ruhi were sleeping cuddling each other "Why Alisha did this Aarav? I still can't believe it !" Aarav sighed "Even I feel the same Ruhi. Alisha is mature girl. Moreover Rahil told that nothing specific happened between them for her to go to this extend"

Ruhi huffed "I think there is some other reason which she is hiding through her act. Alisha is the most selfless person I have met so far"

Aarav tightened his hold on her "I wish it is like this only. Rahil is so angry that he even doesn't want to know about her"

Ruhi snuggled further into him "I wish everything goes back to normal in their lives.  I desperately pray that they get back together. They both love each other madly. How will they live apart from one another?"

Aarav kissed her forhead "Sleep love. Tomorrow is going to be again a long day"